• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder progress

DeletedUser24787

It is called hard work: and it does pay off.

which ever tutorial you took inno should make that a standard lol you have a great looking city
http://prntscr.com/fo6fib
not many players with your length of time grasp the game as you have
you have any plans for a Atlantis ? also is your voyager icon also broken with no display ?

DeletedUser26965

What do you mean buy?
The goods and prints. You're in LMA with Arc, Traz, SbC, DC, Hab, V1 and FoD so was wondering if you got them buying the goods direct with diamonds in the GB interface of if you got great goods deals.

DeletedUser24787

a good guild will feed you goods at a discounted rate as long as you pay with fp on server 1 i managed to get alot of nice GB for being in a early age i use that world as a well farm so its very possible to get all sort of good GB with zero diamond usage

DeletedUser29295

The goods and prints. You're in LMA with Arc, Traz, SbC, DC, Hab, V1 and FoD so was wondering if you got them buying the goods direct with diamonds in the GB interface of if you got great goods deals.

No: I traded FP's for all the goods except the Arc: that was a Guild trade for me because I help others with their GB's. I have 6 Terrace Farms, my Guild bonus is 5 FP/day, and I plunder my hood for as much FP as I can.

not many players with your length of time grasp the game as you have
you have any plans for a Atlantis ? also is your voyager icon also broken with no display ?

Yes, my Voyager seems broken.

I played another game for 7 years: when I started playing FoE a few players in WC gave me a general direction on what to do. From there I joined a very good Guild that helped me really get started on BP's. When I learned about trading I realized that most of my friends were holding me back, so I swapped them out for higher Era players. Then I would ask those players what GB's they were working on, and if they minded if I placed FP on them. Then I asked them questions about simple things. I developed a good rapport with many of them, and with 2 I have a standing FP/Good deal on.

I am OCD: I work in surgery, so everything has to be done step by step and rational. I want to be excellent at all 3 facets of the game (battle, trade and city planning). I use the city planner for where my next expansions will go, and what GB's I will place next. My next GB will be the AO, then Atlantis. I plan to have both by August.

DeletedUser26120

Someone in hood just deleted everything except GBs and lord's manor. I sent him a message telling him it was dumb to quit over losing 20% of unearned production.

I'm not the only one plundering this time around to, I think 2 others are too. So maybe 3 a day got to be too much for him. Still, I facepalm.

RIP he was a good target too.

DeletedUser24787

ever come across a player that uses hood chat to announce what defenders some cities have or call out 2 spear cities ? is this taking hood hostility to a new level ?

DeletedUser29295

Someone in hood just deleted everything except GBs and lord's manor. I sent him a message telling him it was dumb to quit over losing 20% of unearned production.

I'm not the only one plundering this time around to, I think 2 others are too. So maybe 3 a day got to be too much for him. Still, I facepalm.

RIP he was a good target too.

I have had this happen in my hood several times now: the response I get is usually "Well, your not stealing my stuff".

ever come across a player that uses hood chat to announce what defenders some cities have or call out 2 spear cities ? is this taking hood hostility to a new level ?

Not yet in chat itself, but a few weeks back I had a friend in my hood. He told me that the others were going to focus on killing me to teach me a lesson. I must not have learned very well, because I still wiped them and taxed them of their best stuff. And I was never breached.

DeletedUser26120

Haven't seen anybody with them. I doubt I will, given how few tickets this event gives you.

Even if you really were trying for the sets you'd prob still come up short.

DeletedUser29295

I just plundered 2 Palaces from my hood: one had 1 Tower, the second had a Tower and the Bandar. They are starting to pop up in my hood now, just in time for the bi-weekly hood relocation program. And I just won this award:

Screenshot (19).png

DeletedUser28903

I have plundered 2488 buildings already in LMA. This gives me goods, fp and medals and tidbits of gold and supplies. And I win most of the tower championships, which has given me lots of victory expansions so I can fit more military buildings in my city. I LOVE plunder so much I started giving back an fp or two for especially good plunder. To my amazement, I made a profit.
This is because my stoopid neighbors think you are supposed to raise your GB's yourself. So they do most of the work and you can get rewards for only a single forge point sometimes.
I expect that is truest the lower the age.
MOST of your fp should go to guildies' GB's, some to tech and a few to neighbor GBs.

DeletedUser28903

Plundered 490 since the award came in. Taking a couple weeks off having just aged p and being on the low end of the hood for a bit.

On my first day in a neigbourhood I make note of every player with 2 spearfighters, or lower age units to come back to for lower age tower points.

On my first day, I note ALL the neighbors and what defense they have. Too much defense, I aid them after that. The rest I plunder every day, matching my attack force to what it needs to defeat. I get several towers each week. I add higher age stuff to my attacks on spears and weaklings depending on what age needs the points at the moment.