• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder progress

DeletedUser28903

Received this message last week after my daily neighborhood plun...shopping spree:

"Pardon me, but I just wanted to point out neighborhood etiquette. I aid you every single day, and I do not keep a defensive army of 2 spearmen. Most people would not plunder their neighbors under those conditions. Am I missing something?"
Yeah I got one like that--You started it! said the victim, promising to plunder me every day. I have good defenses. I knew he'd be out of my neighborhood in a week or 2. But most victims NEVER read anything. Cannot help someone who is not in communication. I tend to give tips to anybody who will listen.

DeletedUser28903

sloppyjoeslayer quoted your post in the thread Servers Are Still Pathetic.
10:18 PM

sloppyjoeslayer quoted your post in the thread Plunder progress.
10:10 PM

sloppyjoeslayer quoted your post in the thread Rogues need to be limited.
10:08 PM

sloppyjoeslayer quoted your post in the thread The Great "Fair" Trade Debate.
1:49 PM

sloppyjoeslayer quoted your post in the thread SHAH JAHAN Historical Questline.
1:31 PM

And that's not counting multiples in same threads. I don't know why you keep arguing with me, you lose like every time lol
It seems to YOU that Joe loses because you haven't quite got the brains to understand that stealing is TAKING WITHOUT CONSENT, or by means of violence, such as a threat of being kicked from a guild for deciding for oneself how to price one's own goods.
You are closer to "getting it" than most of the "fair" trade thieves, though.

To me, it is Joe that always wins--because I know what he is talking about.

DeletedUser29295

I taxed a full Palace Set this morning: I think I found a new tax mistress.

DeletedUser26120

Yeah you would get coins, supplies, medals, goods, and fps in one plunder - assuming it has all 4 set buildings connected.

I just realized I have 22 plunderable fps in my city now lol. Will soon be 24 on my next expansion.

DeletedUser29295

Did you get 5 FPs + Goods and whatever else it produces?

Yes, I got everything. And they were quick to send me a mail callingme every name in the book. So Ii will be back tomorrow, and every day they are in my hood.

And what comes around, goes around, Brother.

View attachment 5317

That's why I stay Pure.

You are a Paladin amongst FoE players, Sir Ardak the LightBearer. I salute you, good sir.

DeletedUser26154

quite beefy

I pushed myself like a madman to Arctic Future in time for the Summer Event, for a reason.

for a reason.png

Those big, added numbers will come in handy, when I'm...

point farming.png

Tower Point Farming the All Ages GvG Map.

Darth Mole

Aren't the ritual flames just the best!
I'm in IA and terrorize my hood on S world but with 6 Ritual Flames won on GE and a couple of watchfires in makes beating my defense pretty tricky. Which is nice.

DeletedUser29563

Though my plunder achievements aren't near as impressive as most here. I did just have a 9 fp plunder run thru my hood. My personal best as far as fps go. I love all these new bazarres from the summer event that are popping up in my hood.

DeletedUser29295

Aren't the ritual flames just the best!
I'm in IA and terrorize my hood on S world but with 6 Ritual Flames won on GE and a couple of watchfires in makes beating my defense pretty tricky. Which is nice.

I love both Ritual andWatchfires: I plant them whenever I can.

Screenshot (51).png