• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Prestige points

• Thread starter DeletedUser5556
  • Start date

Nicholas002

The green horse shoe represents prestige. If you look up the Obelisk Garden on Wiki it shows a green horseshoe with a number under it for each ERA. That is what I was asking about. I guess the Green Horseshoe has a different meaning on building?
the green horseshoe indicates the player ranking points that the building provides, not guild prestige

Super Catanian

Why? He is talking about the Guild and Guild prestige all the time. Nothing there indicates he is interested in personal ranking. Done.
Example the Obelisk Garden Prestige.
And you (apparently) know that Buildings don't give Prestige. I cleared that up by saying that Prestige and Ranking Points are different.

I'm sure you're completely capable of going back and rereading the previous posts here to fix your confusion. I'd advise you do it, because this quarrel has dragged on for too long.

Agent327

And you (apparently) know that Buildings don't give Prestige. I cleared that up by saying that Prestige and Ranking Points are different.

You would have cleared it up if you would have said that buildings do not give prestige. You didn't. You started to babble about ranking points and hood placement.

I'm sure you're completely capable of going back and rereading the previous posts here to fix your confusion. I'd advise you do it, because this quarrel has dragged on for too long.

I did. Only one confused here must be you, cause your answers are not related to the question at all. Where does he ask about neighbourhoods? You were doing a Winner.

Super Catanian

I did. Only one confused here must be you, cause your answers are not related to the question at all. Where does he ask about neighbourhoods?
Read the post. He asked what Building Prestige (a.k.a. Ranking Points) are for, so I answered that it determined your placement in the neighborhood.

Before you ask another question here, do what you always tell us to do: Use the search function.

Bye for now.

Agent327

Read the post. He asked what Building Prestige (a.k.a. Ranking Points) are for, so I answered that it determined your placement in the neighborhood.

He did?

Does the building prestige add to the guild prestige? Example the Obelisk Garden Prestige. Wiki says the guild level prestige + GvG prestige is calculated every day at 8 p.m. to determine the guild prestige. So what is the purpose of the building prestige? Any ideas please?

Even if he meant building points instead of building prestige that would still not make it ranking points. Buildingg points are only part of ranking points. They are not ranking points.

Before you ask another question here, do what you always tell us to do: Use the search function.

I did. Searched for "doing a Winner" and your name game up.

Bye for now.

Bye bye :D

Facepalm.jpg