• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Previous Aged Armies

ol man Rufus

Thank you for your comments. Appreciated! .
I fight in Battleground and GE but I don't have the time anymore to fight PvP.

I currently have over 2000 unattached armies in my primary world.

FORGE On!
RufusXZ

BruteForceAttack

Thank you for your comments. Appreciated! .
I fight in Battleground and GE but I don't have the time anymore to fight PvP.

I currently have over 2000 unattached armies in my primary world.

FORGE On!
RufusXZ

So looks like you produce more than you use, maybe have no barracks or more hideouts..that way you make less units and more rouges.

It is probably good idea to delete so that it will take you less time to swift thru your armies. E.g. if you have a ton of light units you have to scroll to right passing thru many ages...if you delete most of your light units, rouges will be there right there for you to use.

ol man Rufus

Thanks Brute--that's a Great Point! And your right I just constructed two barracks because I built a TRAZ. Before that, I had no army barracks in my city since the Iron Age.

RufusXZ

Mustapha00

Well, so long as there is no cap on the number of units in Inventory and it doesn't cost anything in terms of resources to feed 'em, house 'em and keep 'em armed, I'd say just leave them there.

As Agent pointed out, once people thought that there was absolutely no use for buildings that they wouldn't place. And then comes the Antiques Dealer.....

It has been suggested that the AD allow you to sell military units. I have no idea what Inno's position on such a suggestion might be. I would think, though, that the offer the AD would make on a unit would be so small that it'd not be worth it. Add in the fact that you could build an earlier Age barracks to produce a never-ending supply of units to sell- which sounds like an obvious exploit to me- and I'd be shocked if Inno would entertain the notion.

Agent327

It has been suggested that the AD allow you to sell military units. I have no idea what Inno's position on such a suggestion might be. I would think, though, that the offer the AD would make on a unit would be so small that it'd not be worth it. Add in the fact that you could build an earlier Age barracks to produce a never-ending supply of units to sell- which sounds like an obvious exploit to me- and I'd be shocked if Inno would entertain the notion.

They excluded the use of spears in GvG, so that could be an option.

SAAB has a RQ, to sell 4 items to the AD. I am selling items with very small profit at 2 hr intervals.

Personally nothing feels more satisfying than knocking off someone in the hood with troops from three or four ages below our current age; specifically when their city defense is full of current or advanced age troops and they have used a substantial amount of space on setting city defense buildings and decorations that increase their defensive numbers.

Outside of that, most of the other previously mentioned advise is great.

Dthbooks

Is it possible to pick up units from a previous era Army? I have a quest and I am 1 Trebuchet short but I am leveled into the next age so they are not dropping on GE or anywhere.