• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Problem in fall quest

• Thread starter DeletedUser27910
  • Start date

DeletedUser27910

I am on item 20 of the second questline which requires you to donate 900 current age goods to your guild treasury. I collected from my arc and did not get credit toward the quest. The way the quest is worded GB collections should be counted towards the quest. Is this a bug or do GB collections not count towars the completion of this quest.

DeletedUser26154

The way the quest is worded GB collections should be counted towards the quest.

I always thought G.B. collections should count for that.
All other G.B.-related actions count towards quest completion.

10e782fb649e202a49302497f9e122f2.png

It would make sense this would too.

DeletedUser27910

Exactly, based on how previous quests worked GB collections counted towards completing quests. I would be pretty bad if they just randomly changed that and didn't even provide any warning about it.

DeletedUser27910

Something else I just realized that I should point out ...

Troops that I earned in GE were counted towards the completion of one of the quest items. If GE rewards are counted then surely GB collections should count too.

DeletedUser28970

If GE rewards are counted then surely GB collections should count too.
I have read in several places that they (goods) don't count, like when coming from the Arc, due to them being directly donated to the Guild Treasury. One has to 'personally' donate them. It's just the rules I guess. So that's the way it is ...

DeletedUser27910

Even more info on this issue. This is from the Wiki, it is one of the quests from the summer event. Note that it specifically states donation must come from your stockpile.

"
Quest 16 (Thu, July 13):

• Maharani Pari: "Acquire 4 sectors OR Donate 700 goods to your Guild Treasury from your stockpile" and "Gather 50 Goods"
"
The quest in this event has no such requirement so clearly GB donations should count towards completing the quest.

DeletedUser26154

he quest in this event has no such requirement so clearly GB donations should count towards completing the quest.

I agree 100%.
That would really help Arctic Future and Ocean Future players.
AF and OF goods uselessly pile up on the Guild Bank anyway.
It would be nice if they got some use.

DeletedUser

You know, I immediately noticed that Obs, Atomium, Arc collections didn't count towards these quests. So, I either donated from my inventory or did the alternate quest. Not a problem. (You have 3 weeks to fulfill these quests, so that means you have plenty of time, a fact that many players seem to be ignoring/forgetting.) :cool:

DeletedUser27910

My proposal is fix the bug!!

The quest is CLEARLY worded in a way that GB donations should be allowed. In addition GE rewards of troops count towards quest completion. It is pretty straight forward. This is a BUG that needs to be fixed.

DeletedUser27184

Arc, Atumiom and Obs are Producing goods for the guild much like the LoA produce goods for the player. It is not a donation.
You build this GB's for their production. And you can donate from your own stockpile of goods that you got in any way (i.g. GE goods that you got off a reward, those you can donate).

DeletedUser28077

My proposal is fix the bug!!

The quest is CLEARLY worded in a way that GB donations should be allowed. In addition GE rewards of troops count towards quest completion. It is pretty straight forward. This is a BUG that needs to be fixed.

You know that now troops won't count either...when some thing rarely goes our way, don't say anything

DeletedUser27910

I don't really care if they count or not in the future, I care that the quests are worded correctly. I spent a lot of time the first couple days of the event to get to the 900 goods donation item because I wanted to be able to get 5-6 days worth of GB donations. If the quest was worded correctly I probably would have never even gone this far in the event. What's even worse is I advanced my alt from HMA to LMA because of this event so I am just not happy about this at all.

DeletedUser28970

You really sound like a player that deleted most/all their goods producing buildings in favor of GB's that produce goods ... or some such weird scenario.
I bet the real problem here is that you don't have any, or few, goods! So now you are all upset because your workaround scheme didn't work.

Not our, or Inno's, problem.

Think fast Dude... you will only need 3,650 goods to make it through the 3 questlines! :p You can do that in 2 weeks easy! LOL

We really, really did try to help ... we thought you actually had a question ... but this thread is going nowhere fast (like your goods) ... and probably should be locked ... I know I'm done with it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27910

If you knew how to read you would know that not having the goods is exactly my issue. I participate in these events based on the rewards and how much time/effort it will take me to complete them. On my alt I was forced to move to LMA as a result of this event. That would have been fine if I could use my GB donations to complete the event. If I knew GB donations weren't going to count towards completing this item I would have simply skipped this event with my alt as I did with the galileo event.

DeletedUser11463

What is the alternate quest? If the goods one doesn't work, do the other. Or is that the only option to get through the quest? I hope not because I'm in OE on one world and AE on the other and neither of those goods do anything for guild GvG. And while they do count towards GE, we have so many of each that we'll never use them up.