• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Problem in fall quest

• Thread starter DeletedUser27910
  • Start date

DeletedUser27910

The alternate is to acquire a province. I have been purposely avoiding making progress on the continent map because I feel I'm further along than I should be for my level. To put it another way, I've been picking and choosing which quests I want complete based on what progress I'll be forced to make. I thought I was going to be able to complete this quest without moving forward on the continent map.

DeletedUser26120

I'd like to point out to everyone that Inno makes changes to the game with the mindset that players will, and should, advance.

They do not think of those who have been in the same age for the past 6 months, etc. So if your complaint is based chiefly on that (as I see many are) then you aren't going to get very far.

wolfhoundtoo

You can complain about it being poorly worded but that doesn't change that Inno doesn't count GB goods produced. You can complain and wait (for a loooooooooooong time) for it to be 'fixed' or you can adapt and move on.

DeletedUser28970

... If you knew how to read ...
Oh for God's sake ... now you are pouting and throwing rocks on the playground?
(I must have been right!)

We admit it: we are all wrong and you are completely right about everything! PLEASE "skip this event" like you threatened to do several times here !!!!
Please, oh, please Mr. Bundy!
That will teach all of us big ol' meanies if you don't play! We will regret it for the rest of our lives.
Please "Just don't throw us in that thar brier patch!"

(figured I needed to quote children's books for this one ... if we are going to play like children)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26154

Oh for God's sake ... now you are pouting and throwing rocks?

@peeweesrevenge
I notice you intentionally instigate and antagonize people with your posts.
I commend you on making a correction to your highly-offensive signature.
Lemme fill you in on a tip for Proper Forum Punditry.

Contribute something, even if it's just good-nature laughs for others, or something to chill the heat.
Quotes like this serve no purpose other than to antagonize.

PLEASE "skip this event" like you threaten !!!!
Please, oh, please Mr. Bundy!
That will teach all of us big meanies! "Just don't throw us in that brier patch!"
(figured I needed to quote children's books for this one ... )

You have a recurring penchant for jumping into threads to stir up fights.

powermatic-1791282-1.png

Smooth your rough edges.

DeletedUser26965

My proposal is fix the bug!!

The quest is CLEARLY worded in a way that GB donations should be allowed. In addition GE rewards of troops count towards quest completion. It is pretty straight forward. This is a BUG that needs to be fixed.
Why do you think this is a bug? I'm not saying goods from the GB's shouldn't count. I think maybe they should but I don't think it's a bug nor do I think it's clearly worded to make one think GB productions would count. I can't recall myself a quest using goods from the GB's to fulfill the requirement but regardless the wording is "donate 900 goods from your current era to the guild treasury" and if you ask me the key word there is donate;

donation v production - Copy.PNG

Goods from GB's are productions not donations.

Units you gain from guild expedition do satisfy quest requirements as you say which is weird to me because they use the word "recruit" which to me means you actually have to make them in a military building not win them.

Now, why doesn't Promethium or Oricalcum count towards quests that require "Gather x goods"? Why is it considered "gathering" from a goods building or GB or Trade but not "gathering" when collecting from the Arctic Harbor or Oceanic Terminal?

Maybe because they are not "goods" but special goods;
special goods - Copy.PNG

Last edited by a moderator: