• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Proof that inno lies about %s

• Thread starter DeletedUser31540
  • Start date

DeletedUser

All i want to do is build this dang GB but i can never get the last BP !!!
full

:)
I don't think you should be linking to a site that people have to join or register to access. Seems to me to border on a Forum rules violation.

UBERhelp1

It doesn't really matter what your picture is, you are using an extremely small sample size. It's like trying to pick a marble out of a bag and figure out, based on your picks, what % of each color marble is in that bag. You only picked... say... 3. There is no way you will get an accurate data set.

If you were able to prove this with at least 10 different GB (more would be much better), and all have the same result, or mostly the same result, I'd believe you.

Also, just take a screenshot using shortcuts on your keyboard (it varies). Then click upload a file and select your picture. Then there is no need to use any external websites/downloads.

DeletedUser

http://prntscr.com/nlb3ee

This is a free site that a lot of people use to post images with
I know that, but you shouldn't have to give your information to another website to view a picture from this game on this game's Forum. Just link the photo itself, or copy/paste it. It isn't rocket science and it doesn't require registering with another website that we may not ever use. (I know I won't, because I don't sign up for photo-sharing websites.)

It really does amount to advertising another website.

Lancer

I don't think you should be linking to a site that people have to join or register to access. Seems to me to border on a Forum rules violation.

Yes, I thought the same thing. It definitely is borderline. It isn't a direct violation but it could be argued that it follows the same principles. This may change but for now it can be left.

DeletedUser31540

It doesn't really matter what your picture is, you are using an extremely small sample size. It's like trying to pick a marble out of a bag and figure out, based on your picks, what % of each color marble is in that bag. You only picked... say... 3. There is no way you will get an accurate data set.

If you were able to prove this with at least 10 different GB (more would be much better), and all have the same result, or mostly the same result, I'd believe you.

Also, just take a screenshot using shortcuts on your keyboard (it varies). Then click upload a file and select your picture. Then there is no need to use any external websites/downloads.

Did you see the image?

Ive always had trouble with this process ... im blaming my lack of a computer but it might just be me

DeletedUser

Did you see the image?

Ive always had trouble with this process ... im blaming my lack of a computer but it might just be me
The problem is that you would have to register with that website to view whatever picture you're trying to share, and most players will be reluctant (at best) to register with an unfamiliar website, and rightly so. Personally, I refuse to register with photo-sharing websites on general principles. I don't trust them, and I don't appreciate when people, even family, try to send me to them just to see some cute or funny photo. Please share the picture some other way than a photo-sharing website.

Agent327

It does matter ... this whole thing was supposed to be a funny joke

But no one can see the image so the joke is on me hahahhhaha

The image was an oracle of delphi with 8/9 prints — but 4,500 BPs total

Wow, that really is extremely funny.
Can't you upload it somewhere else, so we can all wet ourselves laughing?

DeletedUser37581

Ah, I see (even though I haven't seen the image). Sorry that the joke fell flat because of technical difficulties.

DeletedUser

It does matter ... this whole thing was supposed to be a funny joke

But no one can see the image so the joke is on me hahahhhaha

The image was an oracle of delphi with 8/9 prints — but 4,500 BPs total
That is funny. I figured it was not meant to be a real complaint, as you haven't seemed the type to complain about such things. Unfortunately, I am even less likely to register for a photo sharing website in order to get a joke. Thank you for explaining, though, I would have wondered. :)

DeletedUser27889

When posting a pic to the forum you don't need any outside site at all you can just use the upload a file button, which is quite nifty. Most forums I ever used, granted it was some time ago, you always needed outside hosting. I imagine it probably isn't cheap to host all images users upload but at the same time in a couple years FoE forums will still be standing and able to have old threads read as opposed to everyone else's old forums which are nothing but graveyards of broken photobucket links.

When I need to post an image to the guild I use imgur. Not trying to promote outside stuff but I like that it is free, I don't need an account and can just upload quickly and get a link. I never bothered to find out how long the image stays hosted but I don't need it to be up for long.