• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Proposal for Quest Bug Fix

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser30900

If it were a bug, a proposal would not be the appropriate way to approach fixing it. And since it's not a bug, but a long time intended game mechanism, a proposal would be the way to approach trying to get it changed. However, you still have not bothered to put the "proposal" into proper format, and when you used the edit function to change your proposal, you also added an attack on all those who replied to it. Good luck winning friends and influencing people with that tactic. :rolleyes:

In any case, this idea of changing the game's quest lines to avoid losing recurring quests and/or enable obtaining troops even further ahead of current age is always going to be a non-starter with me and a lot of other players, especially the experienced ones that take the time to contribute here on the Forum. The only support these "proposals" get is from players too lazy to actually play the game and also too lazy to read proposal instructions, and above all too lazy to contribute to or read the Forum except for their selfish little make-the-game-easier ideas.

Now, ask me how I really feel.:)
How you really feel:p

Graviton

Most of the replies below are tantamount to calling the Developers idiots, by assuming they developed a strategy game to be played only the way they played the game.

Seems to me the OP assumes the devs are idiots by allowing a 'bug' to exist since the game's inception.

I specifically stated that this was a BUG fix.

Then take this to the Bugs forum.

This thread is now a mute point for me..

"Moot".

Status
Not open for further replies.