• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

pvp fights

• Thread starter DeletedUser35750
  • Start date

DeletedUser34781

Hi, question i'm not sure there is any thread for it around...
I thought the PvP tournament was for the highest military unit you've got in your attacking group... therefore, it should mean it's the same for the opponent and that's how we end "normally" with a PvP tournament by era...
I never really fought in these PvP and recently thought i will give it a try...
This week, i ended with at least 10 opponents having military from Tomorrow when it's a Contemporary PvP... I checked on their town hall and all of them got Contemporary ones... how is it possible then ?
Thanks for any explanation :)

Agent327

You participate in the tower of the unit with the highest era you use. By using different units from different era's you can participate in more towers.

DeletedUser34781

I have understood that but the question is : is it normal that in a Contemporary tower, i can fight oponents which got Tomorrow militaty units, even if their town hall is still Contemporary too... sounds weird to me... i don't even get how they can have Tomorrow units then...

DeletedUser26965

I have understood that but the question is : is it normal that in a Contemporary tower, i can fight oponents which got Tomorrow militaty units, even if their town hall is still Contemporary too... sounds weird to me... i don't even get how they can have Tomorrow units then...
You can get units above your age by advancing the quests enough to get to the ones that gives units.

DeletedUser34781

oh... didn't know about that... the normal daily quests ?

but still... since they've got Tomorrow units, should they be allowed to take part in the Contemporary PvP tournament then ?

As said here several times, you're supposed to enter the PvP which corresponds your highest military unit or did i misunderstand it all ?

DeletedUser32307

but still... since they've got Tomorrow units, should they be allowed to take part in the Contemporary PvP tournament then ?

As said here several times, you're supposed to enter the PvP which corresponds your highest military unit or did i misunderstand it all ?

You basically work the story quest and C-map in tandem, ignoring the tech tree unless the story quest requires you to unlock a tech. Then you can get tomorrow units and then you can go as far and get future units.

When you enter a pvp tournament, the highest era unit you use enters that particular tournament. If one of your neighbors attacked you with tomorrow units, they would be in the tomorrow tourney. The pvp tourneys doesn't apply to defense and it's a good idea just to get those higher age units for defense.

Agent327

They take part in the tower when they attack with CE units. The units they have in their defence do not matter.

DeletedUser34781

Thanks to you all for your answers... i better understand now... what really confused me was especially the fact they can have further era units regarding their actual one... i think i've got it now :rolleyes: even if i haven't been offered any "higher" military units in any of my daily quests but well :)

wolfhoundtoo

Thanks to you all for your answers... i better understand now... what really confused me was especially the fact they can have further era units regarding their actual one... i think i've got it now :rolleyes: even if i haven't been offered any "higher" military units in any of my daily quests but well :)

It is not your daily challenges (which is what I presume you mean by daily quest). You can only win troops from the daily challenges of the age/era that your currently in. The quests they are to referring would be the story line quests and certain provinces on the continental map. To get Tomorrow era troops you need to do certain actions that the story line quests will ask you to do. Once you do that you'll get some unattached units for Tomorrow era.