• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Q: Regarding Rearranging your City!

Sir Landen

Ok, Now honestly this may sound kind of stupid however here we go. :)

I have played a few other Facebook games that were a little less complicated to me than this one, a lot I'm just winging it and finding out on my own
but in a few of them when messing with your item's or even when moving things around there is an "Inventory" that can be used for just those things that you
are moving from one location to another on your map, however even though you are forced to lay it out and can't remove it from the layout permanently unless it's deleted at least it's moved and out of the way for you to see the layout a lot better to give you a full view of the landscape.

Ok now to the Question: Lol

Is there something like this that I am not seeing / finding within the F.O.E game to where you are able to remove all items off the layout and then place them
where you need them? My land is a bit small so I can't move anything around because it just won't fit elsewhere on the screen but would like to re-do my city layout.

Thanks to those that understand what I'm asking and would like to answer my question, however if your not sure of what I'm asking then no worries eventually someone will and may reply! Lol .......

Sir Landen

This is unlocked through reconstruction mode, which is given in one of the IA techs.

Also, why is foe a Facebook game?

Facebook game? Ummm because I found it under the list when I typed in "Facebook Games" Lol (Just Saying!)
Thanks glad to know that it does exists, so I'll locate it in about a 5 to 6 months I guess.... :)

Sir Landen

What ?
On my experimental city on EN12 I got R-Mode on day 17.

Lol ..... It just take me time to figure these games out....
I'm more of a "World of Warcraft" and "Dungeon's and Dragon's" (Online) type of person.

These 2D graphics give me a headache looking at them, and within F.O.E I'm stuck so have to wait out RL time to do
my next step. That's all.... :)

DreadfulCadillac

Ok, Now honestly this may sound kind of stupid however here we go. :)

I have played a few other Facebook games that were a little less complicated to me than this one, a lot I'm just winging it and finding out on my own
but in a few of them when messing with your item's or even when moving things around there is an "Inventory" that can be used for just those things that you
are moving from one location to another on your map, however even though you are forced to lay it out and can't remove it from the layout permanently unless it's deleted at least it's moved and out of the way for you to see the layout a lot better to give you a full view of the landscape.

Ok now to the Question: Lol

Is there something like this that I am not seeing / finding within the F.O.E game to where you are able to remove all items off the layout and then place them
where you need them? My land is a bit small so I can't move anything around because it just won't fit elsewhere on the screen but would like to re-do my city layout.

Thanks to those that understand what I'm asking and would like to answer my question, however if your not sure of what I'm asking then no worries eventually someone will and may reply! Lol .......
A couple things:
#1. We are NOT a facebook game.
#2. The thing you are looking for is called Reconstruction mode, which is unlocked in Iron Era. I just spent 3 hours last night reconstructing my city.

Sir Landen

A couple things:
#1. We are NOT a facebook game.
#2. The thing you are looking for is called Reconstruction mode, which is unlocked in Iron Era. I just spent 3 hours last night reconstructing my city.

"WE"? Ah you work for the Company? (I'm not going to worry about it any longer but "Thank You" for your reply) If you do work for the company can you please delete / remove my forum account..... Thanks

DreadfulCadillac

"WE"? Ah you work for the Company? (I'm not going to worry about it any longer but "Thank You" for your reply) If you do work for the company can you please delete / remove my forum account..... Thanks
I don't work for the company (unfortunately) Its just a known fact, by saying WE i meant playerbase, sorry for any confusion.
Also stay with the forum awhile longer! Its a awesome and informational place for FOE-Lovers!

RazorbackPirate

I would agree that you should stick around the forum to learn about the game. But to do so, you might want to get over yourself and drop the attitude.