• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Quantum Incursion....////

Agaselle

When i started into the newest introduction game feature ,everyone did not notice what I found,..// a game with a lot of question marks...// question one..// where do players find the attack and defense for there army or there city...// question two ..//where is explained what a not does and where the payment end up into , like an not account...// question three ..// Is there a way telling what is hidden in the lock symbol with a reward box, its annoiingly not accessable, sorry INNO you left us with some questions , please someone answer , greatings.....//

jaymoney23456

When i started into the newest introduction game feature ,everyone did not notice what I found,..// a game with a lot of question marks...// question one..// where do players find the attack and defense for there army or there city...// question two ..//where is explained what a not does and where the payment end up into , like an not account...// question three ..// Is there a way telling what is hidden in the lock symbol with a reward box, its annoiingly not accessable, sorry INNO you left us with some questions , please someone answer , greatings.....//
That is Inno's MO-they love it when players mess up some aspect of the game so then they hope they then spend lots of diamonds to fix it.

Slavo76

Yeah, I watched all those videos and was left more confused than before watching those....
Several days in, and I still have no clue how this "event" is supposed to be played, but hey as far as you put some videos, you are great... Just kidding!

Scottish people have saying about something put up quickly and without much thought.
"This my boy is done half ar..d"

So, yes inno frames, please entertain us and do better explaining what is what in this game

jaymoney23456

I
Yeah, I watched all those videos and was left more confused than before watching those....
Several days in, and I still have no clue how this "event" is supposed to be played, but hey as far as you put some videos, you are great... Just kidding!

Scottish people have saying about something put up quickly and without much thought.
"This my boy is done half ar..d"

So, yes inno frames, please entertain us and do better explaining what is what in this game
I watched one and it didn't even explain the nodes well, which was one thing I wanted more info on lol