• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Question about base production rate...

DeletedUser37343

A friend and I have just started playing FoE, and are still in Iron Age. We’ve noticed that the base production of the blacksmith on her game is 13 supplies/15 minutes. The base production on mine is 18 supplies/15 minutes. We both have a 20% boost, but we can’t figure why my base production is 5 higher than hers at 15 minute interval. Mine is higher than hers at all intervals.
Thanks!

DeletedUser31440

Go into your Town Hall and look at your boosts then look at your friend's boosts to see what is different.

RazorbackPirate

Any time you look at a building's production, it will show you what it is with all of the boosts you have running at the time, including bonuses received from GBs. If you want to know the true base production of a building (no boosts applied) you can look them up in the Wiki.

DeletedUser37343

Hi Ozyman,
Our boosts are identical @ 20%. Our base/starting production is what’s different. Mine is 18 per 15 minutes plus my 20% bonus gives me a boosted production of 22 in 15 minutes. Hers is 13 plus 20%, which gives her 16 supplies every 15 minutes.
The FoE Wiki shows base production of the blacksmith to be 13 units per 15 minutes while mine is 18.
The 18 is in black typeface, not in green as I’d figure a boosted value to appear like my 22 does.
Thanks for helping us figure this out, it’s got us really puzzled...

DeletedUser31440

Hi Ozyman,
Our boosts are identical @ 20%. Our base/starting production is what’s different. Mine is 18 per 15 minutes plus my 20% bonus gives me a boosted production of 22 in 15 minutes. Hers is 13 plus 20%, which gives her 16 supplies every 15 minutes.
The FoE Wiki shows base production of the blacksmith to be 13 units per 15 minutes while mine is 18.
The 18 is in black typeface, not in green as I’d figure a boosted value to appear like my 22 does.
Thanks for helping us figure this out, it’s got us really puzzled...

Screenshots or support ticket.

Edit: Screenshot of the supply boost tab from your town halls.

DeletedUser31440

Try resizing the photo, it may be too large for the forums.

DeletedUser37343

Screen Shot 2018-11-15 at 4.08.10 PM.png Ok, trying this again...
Here are shots of our Town Hall Boost screens...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser37343

And a shot of the resource..at 13 units/15 minutes, appears unbolted at this point, i.e. base production.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-11-15 at 4.08.49 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-11-15 at 4.08.49 PM.png
    768.4 KB · Views: 16

DeletedUser37343

I have no clue why these other 2 images will not upload, all are <800kB. The town hall images are the same such that I cannot tell them apart. The resource shots are different in that one rate is 5, 13, 32, 53, 80 & 160 supplies for the 6 time allotments, and the other is 7, 18, 42, 70, 105 & 210 units respectively.
If anyone has any advice on uploading images, chime in. I uploaded 2 of four and cannot figure why the other 2 will not upload...no error messages pop up. I can drag, drop and nothing happens.

DeletedUser31440

So do we get to see the other half of the picture? Or just want us to throw possible reasons against the wall and watch them not stick?

Edit: Simultaneous posting, disregard this one.

DeletedUser31440

I have no clue why these other 2 images will not upload, all are <800kB. The town hall images are the same such that I cannot tell them apart. The resource shots are different in that one rate is 5, 13, 32, 53, 80 & 160 supplies for the 6 time allotments, and the other is 7, 18, 42, 70, 105 & 210 units respectively.
If anyone has any advice on uploading images, chime in. I uploaded 2 of four and cannot figure why the other 2 will not upload...no error messages pop up. I can drag, drop and nothing happens.

One of you two has an additional 20% boost in addition to the happiness boost, otherwise you would only produce 6 in a 5 minute not 7. What the boost is and why you can't find it is beyond me, but my gut reaction is user error.

DeletedUser36624

Any time you look at a building's production, it will show you what it is with all of the boosts you have running at the time, including bonuses received from GBs. If you want to know the true base production of a building (no boosts applied) you can look them up in the Wiki.
Well, that's not true. The only time the game shows me boosted values is on the production option it is currently running. For instance, blacksmith showing 5, 13, 32, 53, 80, all in black, and then 320 in green for a helmet, because that is what it is producing right now. I have 20% enthusiastic, 5% haunted tower, 75% LoA, and no motivation.

This isn't the first report of a phantom 20% boost I've seen. I believe the other was about houses that were producing more than they should.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29726

Sometimes inno has given special startup boosts to 'lucky' new accounts (including 2 minute production cycles instead of 5 minute for instance). It's plausible one of your accounts has such a randomly granted bonus.

DeletedUser36624

Then how do you explain this?

View attachment 11299
Difference between PC and mobile. The screenshots the OP provided are clearly from mobile. On PC, the boosted amounts without motivation are shown on the production screen, and if you mouseover, the amount shown incorporates all boosts and motivation. Mobile doesn't have mouseover, so the production screen shows unboosted base amounts unless the building is producing, then the boosted amount, including motivation, are shown in green on the item being produced.