• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Question about the GB

Lord Hamilton

I am going to assume is the Coliseum one of those great building's that just take up to much space and you dont want right away? if so then when if ever would i want to add to my Forge.

The Lady Redneck

I fess up and admit to building ONE

I was very noobish, But luckily the guild I was in had a founder and leadership team that were big enough to say that it was not all the dumb noobs fault. They should have told me what not to build. But I still had to pull it down and go sit in the stool in the corner with a silly hat on. LOL Have not made THAT mistake again.

Lankybrit

Don't you find it strange though that Inno don't make GBs more balanced? You think they'd do buffs to ones that no one builds and nerf the really good ones a bit. I can't understand why they can't balance them bit.

Jern2017

Don't you find it strange though that Inno don't make GBs more balanced? You think they'd do buffs to ones that no one builds and nerf the really good ones a bit. I can't understand why they can't balance them bit.

I don't believe that everything needs balance (units, GBs, event buildings...). Why shouldn't some things simply be terrible and serve as a lesson for newer players that research is important before building something?

DeletedUser34787

6 x 6 and it only produces 61 medals at L20. It's actually laughable how bad it is, and how little value it provides as one progresses. Even a decent Babel or FOD offers some use to a VF player who might want to sell Arc goods frequently.