• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Random Goods Not So Random

My goods buildings are Granite and Honey.

Eighteen days ago I first took note that the so-called random goods I received from recurring quests and GE were always granite or honey. This 'coincidence' made me curious, so I began keeping a record. In the past 17 days I have never received anything except granite and honey. During the GE, last week, I received 2 x 200 goods packages -- both honey. A few days ago I destroyed my honey and granite buildings. Sadly, I'm still receiving nothing but granite and honey.

Edit: I forgot to add that the same holds true for Incidents and Treasure Hunts. Since I began keeping a written record, on the few occasions where either of these events have produced goods, they have been either granite or honey. While the same consistency does not hold true for my GBs that produce goods, I can confirm they produce granite or honey more often than not.

Is this normal? Are random goods packages programmed to produce goods that we already make?

Now, I'm not one to look a gift-horse in the mouth, but if the game is programmed this way, it needs to be changed to truly random.

Last edited:

DeletedUser31498

interesting I've noticed I get mostly iron (I produce iron and ebony), but definitely get jewelry and the others every now and then. LoA seems to have no bias. I haven't kept good records, but anecdotally I think I get Iron way more than 1/5th of the time. i RQ frequently enough ill try to keep track.

Algona

Recommend you go to the Guides section of the Forums and review the near 1000 posts in CRs HQS, Pretty sure if there was a bias on the distribution of Goods someone would have mentioned it there.

I've played for a while and do a dozen to 20 RQs per day. I have not noticed a bias in either worldm but I haven;t looked. In my fairly recent startup where I use RQs and GBs as the primary source of Goods I have between 600 and 700 of each EMA Goods, 1300 - 1500 of each HMA Goods.

BUT! If all you get is the same nearly every time, I;d file a ticket. Maybe there is something btoken in your game.

Good luck.

DeletedUser26965

I've done thousands and thousands of RQ's, and they're certainly random for me.