• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Random Rewards

67Sage101

On story and bonus quests, why is the random reward always 1 coin. I've done about 5 or 6 of these each asking for hundreds or even thousands of resources or coins and always it's the same result. 1 coin reward.

Alpha Persei

i haaaaate them very much. but at the end of the day you'll get diamonds or something great in return for continuing . their only to trick you into aborting the next quest they give you.

Aggressor

@67Sage101 there is a huge difference between hidden rewards and random rewards. The hidden rewards are usually part of the storyline or a side quest, and you should NEVER abort these as they can give you diamonds as the others mentioned.
Random rewards can be less profitable and are mainly in the Recurring Quests. Aborting these is perfectly fine, because it will just give you a new recurring quest with a random reward again, and the random reward is usually coins, supplies, blueprints, medals, goods, FP packages or diamonds.
The moral of the story: Never abort hidden rewards. These are very profitable, and you can always expect it to give you a good reward at some point. Random rewards are ok to abort, since you will probably get another quest with a random reward.

RazorbackPirate

@67Sage101 there is a huge difference between hidden rewards and random rewards. The hidden rewards are usually part of the storyline or a side quest, and you should NEVER abort these as they can give you diamonds as the others mentioned.
Random rewards can be less profitable and are mainly in the Recurring Quests. Aborting these is perfectly fine, because it will just give you a new recurring quest with a random reward again, and the random reward is usually coins, supplies, blueprints, medals, goods, FP packages or diamonds.
The moral of the story: Never abort hidden rewards. These are very profitable, and you can always expect it to give you a good reward at some point. Random rewards are ok to abort, since you will probably get another quest with a random reward.
This only applies to Recurring Quests. Many times, Random Rewards also show up as rewards for Side Quests which won't reappear if you abort them. These Random Rewards will always give you a 1 in 14 chance of paying out Diamonds, boosted by CF. Aborting gives you a ZERO in 14 chance. It's never a good idea to abort any Side quest offering Random Rewards.

Aggressor

This only applies to Recurring Quests. Many times, Random Rewards also show up as rewards for Side Quests which won't reappear if you abort them. These Random Rewards will always give you a 1 in 14 chance of paying out Diamonds, boosted by CF. Aborting gives you a ZERO in 14 chance. It's never a good idea to abort any Side quest offering Random Rewards.
Yes, you are right. The side quest I am on right now can't be aborted though, so I figured all side quests couldn't be. My bad.