• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

REMOVING FORGE POINTS FROM INACTIVE GREAT BUILDS

mstorm

I Propose we should be able to remove our forge points from players who go inactive for say 3 months. It's not really fair for players to invest in another persons Great Build, and that person quit the game, God forbid die, natural disaster, who knows why a person goes inactive, but after 3 months if the person has not logged in we should be able to have a option appear to remove our donations, either back to meter or fp packs, doesn't matter.
I have been playing for 5 years now, and have pages of people I donated fp to that have not logged into the game for a very long time, I would really like that fp back. Would be a nice for us to recoup our loss. :)

DeletedUser

A) Not supposed to attach a poll to a proposal.
B) Been suggested numerous times. No success.
C) Proposal not in proper format.
D) I vote no. If you just put them on there randomly, they're randomly gone. If you put them on there as part of a swap or swap thread, then you already got paid back for them. If you were looking for a reward, then finish leveling it. If it's too many FP left to level to justify the reward you would get, ignore it. They slide to the back page and you would have to search them out to be annoyed by them.