1. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Changelog 1.153

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.156 will take place on Wed, July 10, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. GvG Improvements

Hello Queens and Kings,
    We'd like to keep you updated on what we're planning to do, as we're about to get started on implementing the following improvements, and would love to hear some community insight into if you feel these additions address some of the fundamental issues GvG faces.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Retirement

Discussion in 'Houndsmoor Drama' started by napollom, Feb 6, 2018.

1. napollom

napollom Member

My good friends,
    It saddens me today to make this post but I feel it necessary for me to be able to advance within my career to leave the game of FoE entirely. This will include my forum post. I hope you can understand my position as I look to advance myself within the ranks in real life and cannot continue here anymore. I do hope this message comes to you of some importance as it will be my last one here. I will remove myself from our Guild today after I complete one last round of GE to help out our Guild and then I will retire for the second time in this game.
    arsmiley36 being the first one on J. I have submitted a proposal for voting that when it hits the polls i do hope you may take the time to read it and vote on. I find it of ctrical value to all guilds and do hope this message will be passed on. Please vote on 'Guild Forums on mobile version" when it becomes available. Dursland, I do hope you will submit this for vote soon or just let it rot because you dont care you have now ignored a proposal that has not yet got an answer of no. Good luck to everyone.
    Forge on
    here is the original link to the proposal
    https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/guild-forum-link-on-mobile-app.21170/
    Thanks FoE for ignoring my proposal to the extent where I now take my cash elsewhere.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2018