• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Return FPs after 6 Months

Mackay131

I have put FPs on a GB, only to find in some cases the Owner does not want to Level and the FPs just sit there doing nothing. I propose that the FPs are returned to the donor after six months have passed and the GB remains not Leveled.

DeletedUser31440

DeletedUser14354

I would argue with the statement that the FPs are sitting there doing nothing. They are placing the GB that much closer to its next level. That was true when you made the donation, it remains true 6 months after the fact. The fact that you were hoping other people would come in behind you and donate enough to level it doesn't change that basic truth.

If you want the rewards associated with it leveling, the remedy is to put additional FPs on the GB to level it. If you don't want to put more FPs on the GB, that is a choice you make.

We shouldn't change the basic game mechanics when a viable remedy to the problem (if you even assume it is a problem) exists. In this case, you are not even describing a problem with the game. You are describing a case of buyer's remorse.

DeletedUser26532

I understand the frustration in the case when someone's account just goes dark but not if its just "well they're not leveling it yet".

In the case described here, you're going to get the reward you have earned eventually. It may not be on your preferred schedule, but those FP are still an investment.

In the case of players who leave th game, new donors are not going to level the GB, so you're forced to either invest WAY more to level it yourself, or try and get others to kick in with you, or just let those FP die. It is frustrating, but there's no good solution to that.