• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Rogue Hideout???

Super Catanian

It's a special Military Building, only available from Events and from some of the Daily Challenges. You must first build them in your city before you can start using them. They allow you to train Rogues, which are special Light Units with a unique ability, Secret Identity. This training takes 24 hours for each, which can be sped up with Diamonds or by being in a high-level Guild.

If you have more questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Lord Hamilton

It's a special Military Building, only available from Events and from some of the Daily Challenges. You must first build them in your city before you can start using them. They allow you to train Rogues, which are special Light Units with a unique ability, Secret Identity. This training takes 24 hours for each, which can be sped up with Diamonds or by being in a high-level Guild.

If you have more questions, don't hesitate to ask!
Ok thank you i understand and appreciate the help.

Godly Luke

Is this a part of your army? or is there another aspect?
A quicker way to get rogues is with GE (with or without ToR), HC, GbG (citation needed), daily's, and some pots in the archeology event. You can also only use the first 2 slots in the rogue hideout without paying diamonds. The last 3 slots have to be bought with diamonds. A traz really helps with a rogue hideout.

Last edited:

ffblackice

sidetrack question, I found the army with "1 champion + 7 rogues" isn't very effective, at least not as good as I thought. I got wipe-out several times in GE and GVG combats. What I did wrong? I have 30% attack and 20% defence boosts for attack army.

The Lady Redneck

The reason a Champ and 7 rogues does poorly in auto battle is that the Champ is a bit Dumb. He races out first straight into the enemies line of fire and gets himself killed leaving the rogues nothing to morph into. Best to start on manual keeping the Champ on his starting spot and let the enemy bring the battle to you. Once they are in range, or their artillery has morphed all your rogues into Champions Then you move in on them. Also if an enemy comes within striking distance of a rogue use him as their attack capability is high. Also on the Continent map rogues are ignored and the main unit is targeted first so it is not a good idea to use them there before Tomorrow or Future once you get Stealth tanks or Hovers.

Lord Hamilton

A quicker way to get rogues is with GE (with or without ToR), HC, GbG (citation needed), daily's, and some pots in the archeology event. You can also only use the first 2 slots in the rogue hideout without paying diamonds. The last 3 slots have to be bought with diamonds. A traz really helps with a rogue hideout.
Thanks for the info but i am too new to the game and really have no idea about what you say HC,ToR,traz all this is a forgein language sorry

ODragon

Space Carrier also