• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Rogues\Alcatraz

rc83

This forum thread has been utterly useful for determining whether I want to build Traz in my current city state. Thank you for all the useful information!

Algona

I've got 4 RH so, if I eliminate all but one, Traz rogue production (I have over 500) won't be affected?

Based on the rest of your post, no.

The amount of Rogues will be reduced.

4 RH + 2 ordinance, 1 tank, 1 sniper buildings plus 1 champ = 9 total Barracks so you average 4 of 9 units being Rogues.

Getting rid of 3 RH means only 1 of 6 Barracks being Rogue, so only 1 in 6 troops produced by Traz will ne Rogues instead of 4 of 9. That's a reduction from 44% to 17%.

Traz Tip. If you can't research a Barracks of your new Era the day you move up in Era, Champ's Retreat + Traz can get you new Era Troops. The day you move up in Era wait to collect your Traz until after moving up in Era and using 1 Up or RK on your Champ's Retreat. Instant Current Era Army.

CaptainKirk1234

Based on the rest of your post, no.

The amount of Rogues will be reduced.

4 RH + 2 ordinance, 1 tank, 1 sniper buildings plus 1 champ = 9 total Barracks so you average 4 of 9 units being Rogues.

Getting rid of 3 RH means only 1 of 6 Barracks being Rogue, so only 1 in 6 troops produced by Traz will ne Rogues instead of 4 of 9. That's a reduction from 44% to 17%.

Traz Tip. If you can't research a Barracks of your new Era the day you move up in Era, Champ's Retreat + Traz can get you new Era Troops. The day you move up in Era wait to collect your Traz until after moving up in Era and using 1 Up or RK on your Champ's Retreat. Instant Current Era Army.
The amount of barracks you have matters? I always thought it was random. I also used to think that you got all of the same unit so...

Glockgemini

Devil / details. What's a substantial amount of Rogues? Does that amount change if the player is relatively new to the game? Does the lvl of the Traz make a difference? What if the Traz is lvl 4? Does the number and type of other unattached troops change that? What about when a player moves to a new Era?
Substantial starts at 500. That allows you to do more semi-auto battles below Hover Tanks and full auto afterwards. Takes a lot of the sweat out of GE and GBG.