• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Sacred Shadows Looking For Active Recruits

DeletedUser28839

Hey just made a guild and the name kind of stupid i kind of just took my name and added shadows but im looking for Active and Helpful players that are on at least once a day

DeletedUser

Where do we begin? A lot of it really boils down to personal taste. There are many ways guilds can differ from one another. Some have many stringent requirements, some have almost none, but that can be a bad criteria for choosing, because sometimes the ones with the requirements will also be the most helpful to members. Some guilds are very good about helping level GBs. Others have people that will pick up most trades very quickly. Some guilds are heavily into Guild versus Guild warfare, others concentrate on Guild Expedition, while still others just concentrate on trade and GB development. Some guilds have very active chat threads and are very sociable. Others rarely talk to each other except for game business. Like I said, it really boils down to personal taste and playing style. For myself, I avoid guilds that do GvG, because I don't like that aspect of the game. Other players love it and seek out guilds that focus on it.

mh10id

What about small guilds? Do you loose the benefits of polishing (+coins) and them polishing you, or does game give you more neighbors?

DeletedUser

What about small guilds? Do you loose the benefits of polishing (+coins) and them polishing you, or does game give you more neighbors?
I actually like smaller guilds better, but you either have to manage your city better or have a large list of friends that regularly motivate and polish your buildings. I lead a couple of small guilds on S and V, and I am a non-leader in a larger one on R. The one I have a problem with motivation/polishing is the large one on R, because you run into the problem of up to 30% or more of the members that don't motivate/polish even their guildmates.

And to answer your question on neighbors, I don't believe the number of neighbors has any relation to what size guild you're in.

mh10id

I usually motivate everyone from friend, guild, and neighbor list. How do guild points work?

DeletedUser

Guild Power Points are what raises the Guild's Level, much like Forge Points do for Great Buildings. You can see the Guild's current level, and accompanying boosts/bonuses, on your Guild's tab marked "Level". To get to that, click the second button from the left on the top of the two rows of buttons on lower left of screen, then click on the second button from the left on the ones that pop up. Then click the "Level" tab.

DeletedUser

So I can join more than 1 guild. Can I do that if i belong to only 1 world?
You can only join 1 guild at a time per world. You can be in a different guild on each world that you play (some guilds exist on multiple worlds, although they cannot interact gamewise between the worlds), but on each world you would have to leave one guild in order to join another.