• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

SD memory cards

DeletedUser31206

It would be helpful iif the game was compatible with SD memory cards where players didn't have to worry about storage space.

DeletedUser26120

Moved to Forge Hall for discussion. Once you've edited your post to proper proposal format I'll move this back to Proposals forum.

That aside, why do we need SD capability on FoE? It doesn't store any local data does it? It's all online?

DeletedUser25920

That aside, why do we need SD capability on FoE? It doesn't store any local data does it? It's all online?

That's not the problem. You need to download and install the FoE app on your phone. It takes precious phone memory of which there is little. Meanwhile, the SD card [with lots of spare memory] is sitting there unused. What's more, with each update you need to re-download and install the newer version, which of course takes even more memory. Finally I reached a point where there was not enough memory on my phone to download the next version, so I just uninstalled FoE from my phone. Now I can only play from my home laptop only, which means I can only play FoE at home. So when at work, my productions just sit there uncollected. And I won't be able to see in the morning what the new daily challenge (currently on beta) is, and have an early start on trying to complete it.