• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Seeking professional help :)

DeletedUser13838

I agree with @icarusethan wishing wells on main would be a waste of space once you get to a certain level. When you don't need the goods, don't need the coin, supply, can use that space to create more FP the 1% chance of 50 diamonds don't really cut it as a reason to keep them. Make a diamond farm, diamonds are the only thing that carry over. You have every other world to have as many WWs as you want, funneling those diamonds to your main. Don't waste main space you need for something you can put on another world. My opinions of course.
What would you use instead if constrained to not using buildings that require motivation?

DeletedUser27889

What would you use instead if constrained to not using buildings that require motivation?
Personally I think that would depend on what you wanted to do. If it's FP I would put down Terrace Farms or if you had them, sunken treasures or the 8hr FP multi production buildings like Rosarium, Mad scientists lab. Something that would guarantee FP for the space and require no motivation which thankfully now we have a few options even if they aren't as small as their motivatable counterparts. If it's goods you need it would be the same list as well as the sleigh builder from the last Winter event if you have it. Just anything guaranteeing the item you do need instead of taking a gamble at a WW popping something you need from a pool of things you don't, or in the case of diamonds, what could be gathered from other worlds. If you need FP a WW only gives you a 10% chance for 2/24 hours including the additional road connection you'd need for 2 WWs that could be replaced with a Terrace Farm thats 100% chance of 5FP, 1FP more than if both WWs popped FP. If it's goods, 30% chance of 10 in 24 hours, TF would still produce 10 more than 2 over 24 hours run on a 8hr goods cycle and on top of that wiki tells me WWs go unrefined in ME where as TF will always be of your age.

DeletedUser29726

Top option is Cherry/Piazza sets.

Second option is Terrace Farms (for how common they are).

Sleighs, Sunken Treasures, Palace Sets if you have them.

I do use some Fountains of Youth to fill out other space - but they're things I look to get rid of. Not too bad if you need unrefined goods though.

Emberguard

A set whenever it comes up depending on what the set provides. Highest priority being FPs + Goods.

If you can rearrange the pieces you should be able to improve the efficiency depending on what your preference is for output. some people prefer to increase the attack/defence from their sets

The other thing I'd use is 2x3 buildings like sunken treasure/sleigh builders if I want to replace the standard production or goods buildings to free up space and still be able to complete events

DeletedUser13838

Terrace Farms are easy to get but take 1.8k pop in VF. I already have 13 in my city. I'd need to add another 2 oases for the pop to add another but that's 2 more motivations.

CB set pieces are occasionally available in DC. I have 2 full sets in my city but it's not like I can get as many as I want.

I placed all the 2x3 buildings in my city that I have. They are rarely available though.

The only complete set that's not in my city are the garden ruins. I need another palace to build another Indian palace set. They show up in DC quite often but I've never won it.

In the meantime I have 19 little wws giving me about 1,000 diamonds every 3 months, plus some other stuff.

DeletedUser29726

Terrace Farms are easy to get but take 1.8k pop in VF. I already have 13 in my city. I'd need to add another 2 oases for the pop to add another but that's 2 more motivations.

CB set pieces are occasionally available in DC. I have 2 full sets in my city but it's not like I can get as many as I want.

I placed all the 2x3 buildings in my city that I have. They are rarely available though.

The only complete set that's not in my city are the garden ruins. I need another palace to build another Indian palace set. They show up in DC quite often but I've never won it.

In the meantime I have 19 little wws giving me about 1,000 diamonds every 3 months, plus some other stuff.

Oasis/Tribal Squares are really inefficient providers of population. Do you already have Inno Tower levelled as far as is reasonable for you? I assume you're using colossus/winter spire/etc and will add Pagoda. Using premium VF homes to round things out can help - inevitably you'll get some from GE. 1 VR Lodge provides 4410 population covering a bit over 2 new terrace farms - over 5 oasis' worth. Not that i think you need to lose the mini-WWs if you like them.

DeletedUser13838

Oasis/Tribal Squares are really inefficient providers of population. Do you already have Inno Tower levelled as far as is reasonable for you? I assume you're using colossus/winter spire/etc and will add Pagoda. Using premium VF homes to round things out can help - inevitably you'll get some from GE. 1 VR Lodge provides 4410 population covering a bit over 2 new terrace farms - over 5 oasis' worth. Not that i think you need to lose the mini-WWs if you like them.
I have inno around 50 and leveling it. I do have col and spire etc. I remove oases as I get the excess pop. I do have 2 VR Lodges (off road so it doesn't eat a motivation). The problem is store buildings don't work on the houses so I wind up deleting them.

I have plenty of other buildings I can replace little wws with - soks, ssws etc but I'm trying to reduce the number of motivations my city needs (I know oases aren't helping).

Anyway didn't really mean to derail the thread for the OP.