• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Seige camp costs

ShaughtUp

I was told by a very knowledgable high level player that there is more to the assignment of goods costs for building GBG province buildings than a simple tally of who is in what age - he said that the Era ofbuildings which contribute guild goods namely SOH and Airship also contribute to the totals when costs are calculated at the beginning of the season, so that if you are short on CA goods for example, your members should age any such building they have left behind out of CA to avoid high camp costs...can anyone confirm or disprove this??

Emberguard

he said that the Era ofbuildings which contribute guild goods namely SOH and Airship also contribute to the totals when costs are calculated at the beginning of the season
This is easy enough to test.

Get a player to keep a SoH/Airship/etc in Iron Age. Jump several ages. Jump to a guild with zero Bronze and zero Iron Age players (both contribute to guild building costs). Then check the costs in a new season

RazorbackPirate

I was told by a very knowledgable high level player that there is more to the assignment of goods costs for building GBG province buildings than a simple tally of who is in what age - he said that the Era ofbuildings which contribute guild goods namely SOH and Airship also contribute to the totals when costs are calculated at the beginning of the season, so that if you are short on CA goods for example, your members should age any such building they have left behind out of CA to avoid high camp costs...can anyone confirm or disprove this??
Burden of proof is on your "very knowledgeable high level player." Interesting theory, but it sounds like nonsense to me.

ShaughtUp

No , I park in a solo guild when I take a break and the goods have always been exclusively my current age.

So it sounds like maybe not, but as was said I guess it is easy enough to test, I have a "diamond farm" On A that actually isn't anymore, I fight GBG there solo, so I'll test it - but I don't think such a change would occur until the start of a new GBG season if at all...gonna be a slow test if so

ShaughtUp

I will ask him tonight during GvG Discord chat for any evidence or references - he's the first guy able to answer my question about how to fast battle on far north or east GvG sectors, and has encyclopedic knowledge of Q world history and game mechanics