• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Serious lag in all areas

I'm on a half gb low latency mobile connection and the game is unplayable.
How am I supposed to spend big on this event if it freezes and stops on a fast connection?
Maybe it's time to download one of those other games in your ads....
2nd night in a row.

TroyEdward

Mobile App version of the game now has SERIOUS ISSUES. Mini game and Inventory windows barely load. All aspects freeze unexpectedly. I have super fast WiFi and plenty of storage available on my iPad Air Pro.

DEVELOPER attention needed !!

Attachments

• IMG_1631.png
    IMG_1631.png
    321.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1632.jpeg
    IMG_1632.jpeg
    541.5 KB · Views: 4

PJS299

I've been experiencing the same problems. It takes a very long time to load my cultural settlement, the event window, and messages. I'm on PC.

And I know that this isn't just you or me, because multiple people on my world have mentioned lag. And a couple were on iPad.

Ebeondi Asi

Again the only way anyone at Inno wlil know there is a problem is if players write Tickets. Write a new Ticket every day, escalate the old tickets every day, If you want someone to notice.
If you just want to whine then yes post here. No one that matters for your issues is reading this drivel.. No one here can do anything except commensurate

DreadfulCadillac

Yup. At GvG when I try and seige during calc, it'll sometimes divert me to a completly different sector then the one I'm on. Absolutely crazy.

Sharmon the Impaler

I never play on mobile and tried it this morning to see if it was bad and it is pretty laggy , I wouldn't be able to play it on mobile. Tried on Iphone 12 and Android with similar results on both. Wifi N connection that my laptop version is very fast on.