• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Server is down

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser27049

They are working on fixing some issues that have been happening over the weekend. Tower Tournaments not working, GE not working etc...
Give them some time and everything will be back to normal.

That doesn't explain the whole server being down.

spnnr

ah thanks for info - couldn't connect to US server even after a few kicks to tower and then profuse apologies and promises of upgrades..lol

DeletedUser27049

That would be a good idea. But maybe it was something out of their control. My biggest fear when unwarned things like this happen is that the game is getting hacked.

Well that would make logical sense if the server got hacked the best thing for them to do is just shut it entirely down (or disconnect it from the internet).

DeletedUser26549

Well that would make logical sense if the server got hacked the best thing for them to do is just shut it entirely down (or disconnect it from the internet).
Exactly! When a sight suddenly shuts down completely, then thats the first thing I think of. An outside threat. That's what I do when I notice something odd on my computer, I disconnect from the intrent all together and shut down.

DeletedUser27049

My next question, will Inno make a post telling us what is going on?

DeletedUser26549

I hope so. Things have been kind of off and unbalanced for about a week now. I love this game and don't want to complain too much since it's free, but it does worry me a little.

DeletedUser24873

I was in the middle of a GE battle and had already won 2 20 FP relics that were sitting in my FP bar ... hope they are there when I get back on, lol

DeletedUser26693

would explain why i couldnt get into the game on my computer but on my mobile it works magic

DeletedUser27642

Things happen but being down 2 hours with nothing from Inno? Sure hope they give some compensation...lost out on my playtime today, collection from treasure hunt, GE, etc etc. Don't be wankers Inno.

DeletedUser24873

Hrmmm.....this is hard for me. Very upsetting. I wasn't planning on adulting today, but now I feel like I need to do something like, check my email, clean the house, do laundry, pay bills. Ugh. Maybe if I keep typing in here, the game will come back on and I won't have to, but....that wouldnt be my luck.
Queen Cubberly I would find anything to do except be an adult if you already had plans for playing! Where I am it is snowing so going outside is out unless I plan on snowshoeing, or shoveling the walks, lol. Hmmm - Could do a spa day??

DeletedUser26693

Things happen but being down 2 hours with nothing from Inno? Sure hope they give some compensation...lost out on my playtime today, collection from treasure hunt, GE, etc etc. Don't be wankers Inno.

I tried to log in to it from my computer yesterday and it wouldn't open so i am pretty much loosing out on the gvg action my guild is apparently doing, we are all missing some big stuff right now

DeletedUser9640

Going on 2 1/2 hours now, I and I'm sure a lot of people's collections are going to be totally jacked up, would be nice if we could at least get an eta on it from inno.... I know there's no chance of them actually trying to make things up to us but I'd like to at least get an idea of if when things might be back up

DeletedUser26549

Queen Cubberly I would find anything to do except be an adult if you already had plans for playing! Where I am it is snowing so going outside is out unless I plan on snowshoeing, or shoveling the walks, lol. Hmmm - Could do a spa day??
Ohhhhh a spa day!!! I like that! I'm going to sit here and consider doing that until the game comes back on, hehe!

DeletedUser26549

I'm really thinking about making this a spa day. Really. I think I'll do that! Thanks for the suggestion! Hope the game comes on soon. See you later!

Status
Not open for further replies.