• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Server is down

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser26549

NO, YOU DONT MEAN PHYSICALLY TALK TO ACTUAL PEOPLE!!!
Yes!!! Real people in normal clothes...no swords, bows/arrows...they don't have shields or armor of any kind..just normal, plain people.....ugh. Come on FoE, get us back on the game! I can't do this!!

DeletedUser26549

Queen, all that stuff can wait...it will still be there to do tomorrow. No need to start on it when you know the site will be back shortly. LOL
You're right Rusty, I just need to stop thinking crazy thoughts like that and just remain calm! The game will be on before we know it and I can then get back to more dire things like collecting my goods buildings before I get plundered!

DeletedUser26579

Technically, it's up, but it isn't really functionally responding.

DeletedUser9433

Well that didn't last long, barely had time to open my worlds, then "Poof" again!

DeletedUser13698

Hrmmm.....this is hard for me. Very upsetting. I wasn't planning on adulting today, but now I feel like I need to do something like, check my email, clean the house, do laundry, pay bills. Ugh. Maybe if I keep typing in here, the game will come back on and I won't have to, but....that wouldnt be my luck.

I HATE adulting. I'd rather have the FLU!!!

DeletedUser26693

im never going back to the forums unless the servers go down again

Status
Not open for further replies.