• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Server is down

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser26154

I got on with my mobile phone.

I was in the middle of resetting my production buildings when the game went out.
Half of my goods buildings are out of normal sequence.

DeletedUser28002

The main page finally loaded, but I was doing something else. Check back a few minutes later and it's gone again. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser28365

Mobile is only partially working. It is lagging out alot. And quite frankly, I dont want to play on my phone. I am missing my treasure hunt ediction. :)

BruteForceAttack

So some can login and plunder others who cannot..some lost GVG positions because of the same thing. Will Inno do anything about the goods lost because few some could play and others couldn't?

DeletedUser28363

says the "bad gateway" error. Could this be the update and the Carnival Event happening tomorrow?

DeletedUser28363

I had a problem once where only Iron Age buildings and roads would show up and everything else was invisible.

DeletedUser28187

As of 10:34pm EST, it's still down. On Chrome and FF I get either Page Cannot Be Displayed or Bad Gateway in the login area. Looks like i'm going to miss my 8 hour treasure hunt...

Status
Not open for further replies.