• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Session expired keeps coming up.

DeletedUser26660

Does anyone else keep getting Session expired coming up? Had it repeatedly after just a short time playing, takes me back to log in.

DeletedUser26660

So it is something to do with Flash then you reckon? maybe some update caused it?

DeletedUser26660

Like the fact the Flash is going away? That as browsers update they no longer test for conflicts with Flash? That the world has moved on and you should too? That kind of update?

Next time you need advice think of the way you just responded to my question. If you cannot be nice then say nothing, sarcasm is not smart.

DeletedUser26660

Not really. At best I make language mistakes. Your mistakes are much worse anytime. In the end, you are the one that looks like a fool.

You cannot contribute anything positive in any of your replies except convey criticism and berate others.

Agent327

You cannot contribute anything positive in any of your replies except convey criticism and berate others.

For more than 2 years it has been known that Adobe will stop support flash at the end of 2020. That's why Innop started to bring the game too HTML5 and browswers stop supporting flash as well.

I am not asking if it has something to do with flash.

Now when it comes to berating others it looks like you started it in this thread.

Pot kettle black

DeletedUser26660

For more than 2 years it has been known that Adobe will stop support flash at the end of 2020.

I know that, but we are 9 months away from the end of this year at moment, so when I suddenly started having issues I asked the question.

DeletedUser26660

It did, as soon as Starlight suggested it I changed, I was expecting to have to do this at end of this year around December time but when I suddenly had the issue I did not consider that it would be as simple as switching to HTML5 as we are still 9 months out yet from the date indicated.

RazorbackPirate

Was there a reason you were holding on to Flash despite knowing it was going away? When Inno changed the default to HTML5, why didn't you switch? When every major browser stopped loading Flash by default, requiring extra hoops to be jumped through, why didn't you switch? When the Inno page required extra hoops to even get to the Flash version, why didn't you switch? I'm genuinely curious why you would jump through all those extra hoops to hold onto old, outdated, expiring technology.

DeletedUser26660

Was there a reason you were holding on to Flash despite knowing it was going away? When Inno changed the default to HTML5, why didn't you switch? When every major browser stopped loading Flash by default, requiring extra hoops to be jumped through, why didn't you switch? When the Inno page required extra hoops to even get to the Flash version, why didn't you switch? I'm genuinely curious why you would jump through all those extra hoops to hold onto old, outdated, expiring technology.

Simply because I did not need to as I was doing just fine as I was until the other day, hence the question.