• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Share your FoE Goals !!!

DeletedUser32906

January 2019
Hmmmm just met one goal of getting my city defense over 1000% ( I don’t care ...... it makes me happy hahahahaha)
Next is working on my great buildings and getting my Arc to 80 so I can jump Ages again soon

July 2019
Goals above met..... next few goals is getting my city defense up to 2k and my city defense attack up to 150%
Also be up to at least Oceanic by years end (Future right now) and have my group of buildings I’m working on up to at least 50 each

DeletedUser32973

Traz +inno +chateau = free up space in your city
All gbs give fp
All gbs give goods
ToR sv DT HC bG
All gbs give attacking bonus
When you are done taking those above 70-80, take your arc/chateau/ao pass 100
You can achieve that if you have around 50k of fps in stock and aggressively using your arc to make fps, the more time you spend hunting gbs in your sphere of influence, the faster you will get your goals done. Good communication skills might be needed.

Good advice here. I see way too many people taking the arc over 80 prematurely. The FP sink is just way too massive when it's far cheaper to level up those other GBs first (and get more out of them).

Anyway, personal goal right now is to get the attack GBs + Alc at 70ish so I can breeze through GE OF and beyond. I'm about half way right now. I can fight through GE now, but it's a little too time consuming and I occasionally have to retreat.