• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Should I build a second Ship?

DeletedUser32824

I spent about 3k diamonds I had gathered from GE and got a second lvl 6 ship in my inventory. I'm hoping they are going to sell upgrade kits for diamonds one day so I can plant another Royal ship in my city. My question is, is it worth planting another lvl 6 ship? Generally I've said that my limit (for now) is 1 FP per 12 tiles. I have a grand bridge that makes 1 FP, I have 3 bandar pieces that make 1 FP, I have a gondola dock (20 spaces I think?) that makes 2 FP. So 21 spaces for 2 FP would fall within that range of acceptable, and it would have a lower road footprint if placed properly. And I have about 20-25 store buildings for when I get buildings that would out-produce my bridge and bandar pieces (still hoping for a palace).

I think I'm convincing myself to build my level 6 ship and plant it just for now. Oh how I do love redesigning my city :)

Any thoughts on this?

RazorbackPirate

I spent about 3k diamonds I had gathered from GE and got a second lvl 6 ship in my inventory. I'm hoping they are going to sell upgrade kits for diamonds one day so I can plant another Royal ship in my city. My question is, is it worth planting another lvl 6 ship? Generally I've said that my limit (for now) is 1 FP per 12 tiles. I have a grand bridge that makes 1 FP, I have 3 bandar pieces that make 1 FP, I have a gondola dock (20 spaces I think?) that makes 2 FP. So 21 spaces for 2 FP would fall within that range of acceptable, and it would have a lower road footprint if placed properly. And I have about 20-25 store buildings for when I get buildings that would out-produce my bridge and bandar pieces (still hoping for a palace).

I think I'm convincing myself to build my level 6 ship and plant it just for now. Oh how I do love redesigning my city :)

Any thoughts on this?
Sounds like the perfect plan to test out the new Reconstruction Mode.

DeletedUser32824

Sounds like the perfect plan to test out the new Reconstruction Mode.
I already built it :) I do have a couple awkward spaces in my city, so maybe reconstruction is where it will be at for me in a couple days when it comes out.