• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

So, what are these new incidents that do not count as incidents?

terry7205

i have contacted support about collected incidents not being counted in quests. they say they are aware and are working to fix it. i have collected up to six incidents with only two being added towards quest requirements. been going on for over a week with no fix. takes two days to fulfill a quest requiring 4 incidents. gotta love it.

Zaphodv

This is taken from elsewhere in the forum: The other important point to note is that not all players will experience Ads. Indeed, players that have purchased regular in-game items since establishing their account, will not encounter Ads.

Last edited:

Bian Mian

On android phone these new incidents don't count as incident. They reward much more as old incidents. They come sometimes without ads.
The tavern system i feel more disturbing as you have it almost all the time and you need pass through it. Sometimes you get it free (no ads) but when i dunno.
If you maxed the number of friends, the auto aid is useful. I have a bug as it doesn't switch after collecting so i need go out and back to get the collection. Besides the summary is less detailed (you don't know exactly the place of the BP you got like manually)
All in all you can still play without them but they are rewarding (who will refuse a dozen of fps/day? Or a 5% boost ? Or keep clicking 140 times more ? I guess some will )

Last edited:

MaranKarma

In the announcement regardthe ads, it plainly states that if you have made purchases within the game, you will not have to watch ads. Save your pennies and spend $19.99 a couple if timesaving year and you won't have an issue. Quityerbitchin.

CherryButterfly

I play on my laptop. They look like sideways oil barrels. I thought they were a part of the soccer event.
I also get them once a day, I think like 5 of them... mine also look like large blue oil barrels. They started right about the same time as the Aid All feature appeared, and I think, show up in the Incidents list, but just as a Blank space, not with a location.
At first, they were usually only Supplies, I think like 15K each. Now have branched out to include Troops, Goods, and also Coin. I am on PC only, and have never seen any ads attached to anything here.