• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Soccer Cup Feedback

DeletedUser4770

The Soccer Cup in Forge of Empires will end on July 16th.

As always, your feedback is very important for us, so don't forget to comment in this thread.
We hope you enjoy our new event!

Yours,
The Forge of Empires Team

Announcement located HERE!

DeletedUser29623

That Ornate Baths sure is purdy. I don’t need the happiness, but the supply boost might actually come in handy. Tempted...

DeletedUser34781

The new buildings look really great :) The Tholos of idols is a good upgradable one, just taking too many squares in my opinion, regarding how hard it is to expand the city... the pillar of heroes is a real good one and only takes 3x3 instead... Good idea to reduce the wishing well...i had removed mine, as always for a question of place, may think of putting one back ... love how the two other buildings look like... don't really need coins or happiness but the attack's bonus makes it still better.

DeletedUser35483

Why nothing to upgrade the Soccer field from the 2016 event? Like the ability to go from what looks like a tier 3 stadium to like Premier league stadium, same with the bleachers and grandstand.

Agent327

Why nothing to upgrade the Soccer field from the 2016 event? Like the ability to go from what looks like a tier 3 stadium to like Premier league stadium, same with the bleachers and grandstand.

Cause they decided to do something different?

- KQ -

I'm curious about the Little Wishing Well kit. I love the idea. I've got twelve of them and the idea of getting 36 spaces back is the equivalent of 2 plus expansions. I'm sure they'll be hard enough to come by and that I'm overly optimist hoping I'll get that many kits.

One question I do have about the kits is that it says it will shrink it to 2X3 and the illustration appears to be a building that's 3X2, like a Sacred Sky Watch.

Jase249

I'm curious about the Little Wishing Well kit. I love the idea. I've got twelve of them and the idea of getting 36 spaces back is the equivalent of 2 plus expansions. I'm sure they'll be hard enough to come by and that I'm overly optimist hoping I'll get that many kits.

One question I do have about the kits is that it says it will shrink it to 2X3 and the illustration appears to be a building that's 3X2, like a Sacred Sky Watch.

You're correct, it's a 3x2 building.

DeletedUser31592

Beta players- am I blind or has Inno not required any tech or map progression so far? (I see some map options, but they all have alternatives) That is promising.

There seems to be a lot of recruiting requirements I will have to be careful with GE since I don't have any barracks- I rely solely on GE.

And pre-event feedback- why does this event have to be soooo loooooonnnnnnnnnggggggggg??? I'm tired of it and it hasn't even started....

DeletedUser32824

Beta players- am I blind or has Inno not required any tech or map progression so far? (I see some map options, but they all have alternatives) That is promising.

There seems to be a lot of recruiting requirements I will have to be careful with GE since I don't have any barracks- I rely solely on GE.

And pre-event feedback- why does this event have to be soooo loooooonnnnnnnnnggggggggg??? I'm tired of it and it hasn't even started....
Gotta have time to get those 8 upgrades, amirite?

DeletedUser26965

Thank you for the helpful comment, much better than troll stuff.

I'm pretty certain now if you get all the available drinks and strategize for goals you should be able to get a level 7 ToI without diamonds or the League. I did use diamonds on Beta for one goal so I'm at a level 6 currently on Beta now with 6 goals completed, 12 quests and 13 days left which is enough for another goal/upgrade so that's 5 upgrades from goal rewards and 2 upgrades from the questline progress bar.

http://forgeofempires.wikia.com/wiki/2018_FoE_Soccer_Cup_Event

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27910

Can they make this any more convoluted???

For now I'd just like to know one thing. How do you get 9 tholos of idols upgrades? I can only see 8 possible upgrades listed.

2 for completing 65 events
5 from scoring goals
1 from the league you finish in