• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Soccer Cup Feedback

DeletedUser34652

Can they make this any more convoluted???

For now I'd just like to know one thing. How do you get 9 tholos of idols upgrades? I can only see 8 possible upgrades listed.

2 for completing 65 events
5 from scoring goals
1 from the league you finish in

Realistically you need diamonds to get to lvl 10

DeletedUser27910

OK, how do you do it if you use diamonds? I still don't see a way to get more than 8 upgrades.

DreadfulCadillac

Beta players- am I blind or has Inno not required any tech or map progression so far? (I see some map options, but they all have alternatives) That is promising.

There seems to be a lot of recruiting requirements I will have to be careful with GE since I don't have any barracks- I rely solely on GE.

And pre-event feedback- why does this event have to be soooo loooooonnnnnnnnnggggggggg??? I'm tired of it and it hasn't even started....

They need to be long since some players dont play all the time

DeletedUser31592

They need to be long since some players dont play all the time

The longer it is, the more quests it has. Casual players are going to have a lot harder of a time doing 65 quests, 32 of which are 'daily' quests and cannot be done until they are released', than a shorter event with fewer quests.

DeletedUser27910

That would seem like a reasonable assumption, but there is nothing actually stated to confirm it. They state that the league prizes might change and they provide incomplete information on the goals. The event starts in a couple of days and it seems like they don't even have the prize structure figured out yet.

DeletedUser27889

Beta players- am I blind or has Inno not required any tech or map progression so far? (I see some map options, but they all have alternatives) That is promising.
So far on beta there has not been required advancement. The event isn't finished there yet.

I'm listening to this guy talk about levels ..... SHOW ME THE LEVELS
Lvl 1 and each level with an additional FP. EMA values. Bear in mind level 10 is not possible (at least thus far in beta) without diamonds.Screen Shot 2018-06-12 at 1.38.46 AM.png Screen Shot 2018-06-12 at 1.39.02 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-06-12 at 1.39.20 AM.png Screen Shot 2018-06-12 at 1.39.41 AM.png Screen Shot 2018-06-12 at 1.39.58 AM.png

DeletedUser32824

If the tholos upgrades don't appear as daily specials I'm going to be super disappointed. That was the only way I got 7 upgrades from the FoE bowl.

DeletedUser31592

So far on beta there has not been required advancement. The event isn't finished there yet.

Lvl 1 and each level with an additional FP. EMA values. Bear in mind level 10 is not possible (at least thus far in beta) without diamonds.View attachment 10324 View attachment 10325View attachment 10326 View attachment 10327 View attachment 10328

Thanks. I read it 3 times, but with so many quests, I was not sure if I missed one!
I know it's not done yet, but if you can get even close to the end without it, that is a vast improvement. I can't remember which, but one of the recent ones required the map on like quest 4. Awful. I'm not against adding them, but I don't think they should be at the beginning and I think it should be kept pretty even between tech and map so people can keep them in sync.

DeletedUser35199

Can production quests be done in lower age buildings or only current age buildings?

DeletedUser27889

Can someone confirm if this the Tholos upgrade will be available as a daily special?
It has not been on beta and bryft confirmed that this was intentional and was not a daily prize but did say maybe based on feedback it could be changed for the live game. [Feedback] - Soccer Cup

If you see posts by other members on that thread, including SJS there is no way with the provided energy drinks that it is currently possible to get the thoros to 10 without diamonds as it is not a daily prize.

Beta gives you free diamonds to play (non transferable to live) and I spent about 2K of the fun money on the event and even with spending those I will still not get it past 8. Though I did not focus on gaining the most yards as one would need to do to score the most goals and get more upgrades. So based only on the version of this in beta, Tholos 10 is impossible without any diamonds, and improbable without a lot of diamonds.