• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

SoK vs Terrace Farm Effeciency?

• Thread starter DeletedUser27023
  • Start date

DeletedUser27184

city.gif
Now I might have all that forge point production, but nothing to spend it on...
I don't understand this point specifically. I spend all my FP on my GB's. I just about finish leveling my Arc to 80 - this demands tons upon tons of FP. Then I gonna start on the CF. Again this adventure needs tons of FP.
As was noted in some other threads, currently in the game, Arc leveling to 80 is the most critical and absurdly needed way to strengthen your city. You can do it so much faster with those FP (including those you stored). And if you leveled your Arc, then you get to level the CF. Then AO and so on.
There is so much GB leveling, that I just cant see what can be more important. In my opinion (and I agree right now, that it is not saying anything about your opinion) No building, no system (HQS) can give the same benefits as GB leveling up.

Thats why I have 11 terraces in my city, and all the SSW and SoK out there. Even over the HQS (which I really like) which I still run with around 30 hatters. Picture added to show my city.

Salsuero

View attachment 8878
I don't understand this point specifically. I spend all my FP on my GB's. I just about finish leveling my Arc to 80 - this demands tons upon tons of FP. Then I gonna start on the CF. Again this adventure needs tons of FP.
As was noted in some other threads, currently in the game, Arc leveling to 80 is the most critical and absurdly needed way to strengthen your city. You can do it so much faster with those FP (including those you stored). And if you leveled your Arc, then you get to level the CF. Then AO and so on.
There is so much GB leveling, that I just cant see what can be more important. In my opinion (and I agree right now, that it is not saying anything about your opinion) No building, no system (HQS) can give the same benefits as GB leveling up.

Thats why I have 11 terraces in my city, and all the SSW and SoK out there. Even over the HQS (which I really like) which I still run with around 30 hatters. Picture added to show my city.

My point is very easy if you remember how I started that comment. I'm in HMA. Limited space. And I have plenty of forge points, so not trying to waste that space on something I'm not hurting for. Simple.

My Arc is level 48. I'm doing fine leveling mine without 14 Terrace Farms. :-/

Screen shot 2017-12-03 at 10.53.56 PM.jpg

Nothing wrong with my town as far as I see things. I play my way. You play yours. ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser27184

Nothing wrong with my town as far as I see things. I play my way. You play yours. ;)
You have a beautiful city.
I agree, you have very limited space. You still put a large portion of it for the FP production buildings which I like (though I think I could squeeze another TF or two :) ). CR wouldn't have agreed with you on some of those buildings. I do.

Salsuero

You have a beautiful city.

Thank you. That is in fact a major part of how I play.

though I think I could squeeze another TF or two

I never argued that. I just don't see a reason to, in my particular case. ;)

CR wouldn't have agreed with you on some of those buildings. I do.

I guess it's a good thing I don't play based on CR's opinion. LOL I'm glad you can see the value of (most of) my choices. It is in fact quite a calculated setup, though some people might not see how. It's based on a particular need/desire/goal. If someone doesn't share that same outlook, well it might be hard to understand. I'm ok with that.

DeletedUser31592

I prefer SoKs, but I like to have a couple of TFs around, too. I like options. Usually I have all of my multi-option buildings set to FPs, but I like being able to switch them over to supplies when needed. I flipped mine to supplies yesterday and they will probably need to stay on supplies through tomorrow. I'm trading goods up 2 ages for a DT right now. Once that is built, I will go back to FPs. Without option buildings, it would take me 10x longer.

DeletedUser27184

I prefer SoKs, but I like to have a couple of TFs around, too. I like options. Usually I have all of my multi-option buildings set to FPs, but I like being able to switch them over to supplies when needed. I flipped mine to supplies yesterday and they will probably need to stay on supplies through tomorrow. I'm trading goods up 2 ages for a DT right now. Once that is built, I will go back to FPs. Without option buildings, it would take me 10x longer.
Terraces are also very convenient when you go up an era, to switch for goods (allowing negotiation in GE) for a bit, before going back to FP.l

DeletedUser32378

Build, decorate, always make room for fp buildings.

The Terrace farm is currently one of the most amazing thing you can get, next to the Maja palaces.

It completely holds it's weight in gold when balancing into a new age. Once you hit Modern era, it's at the most powerful, can produce just as many goods as any modern factory plus, 1 lane road, less population , need to equalize a good building, it's the primero. Can also set it to produce 5 fps that is almost rival to a Hagia, the medal production it has just makes you want to chuck out your Deal Castle you stopped lvling at 5 too cause you have over 20 ritual flames backed up in your inventory.

Remember the Golden rule, make your city super productive, but look even super when decorating and building placement.