• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Some diversity, please

Status
Not open for further replies.

UBERhelp1

Not just diversity of race, but also of age, ethnicity, and gender. And I am so done with #HairPileGirl.
Ignoring the answers my fellow forum members have given, it's unlikely. Those two are essentially the game's mascots, being in its promotional material basically since the beginning. They game has been working a little bit more on diversity with some of the portraits given out for events/new ages, but as far as changing what already exists (questgivers, existing portraits) I doubt anything will happen.

Johnny B. Goode

Not just diversity of race, but also of age, ethnicity, and gender. And I am so done with #HairPileGirl.
Race...okay.
Age...look at her face, she is not young, and while he isn't terribly young, he certainly looks much younger than her.
Ethnicity...you may well be looking at two different ethnicities, you can't tell by looking at them.
Gender...well, both are represented there, so...

Status
Not open for further replies.