• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Some Doubts in Game UI

• Thread starter DeletedUser32348
  • Start date

DeletedUser32348

how do i skip a unit's turn in battle?
10hkqcm.jpg

this doesn't work for sure
smvsm1.gif

DeletedUser

Yeah, it's kind of annoying that the mechanic on this is different on mobile and PC. On mobile, there is an actual "Skip Turn" button. So far, that's about the only thing I like better about the mobile version of battle.

DeletedUser32348

another doubt
Can Every Pop up window - goods rewards, bps rewards, new unit rewards, relic rewards, incident rewards, tavern window,. . .
be closed by clicking outside of the window?

I'm having some trouble understanding the fact that some close when clicked outside, but some don't
is that a bug or error or is it the way it's meant to be?

I play on mobile and browser mode and sometimes it works with mobile and not with browser??

DeletedUser32348

also found out that the Battle Result window that pops up right after the battle can't be closed in the browser by clicking outside?

Agent327

another doubt
Can Every Pop up window - goods rewards, bps rewards, new unit rewards, relic rewards, incident rewards, tavern window,. . .
be closed by clicking outside of the window?

No

I'm having some trouble understanding the fact that some close when clicked outside, but some don't
is that a bug or error or is it the way it's meant to be?

Meant to be

I play on mobile and browser mode and sometimes it works with mobile and not with browser??

Yes

DeletedUser31498

Click on the hex the unit is standing on. I don't know if that's explained anywhere. If not then it really should be.

Wow that's stupid. I guess PC is a lot bigger, but mis-clicking by one square can cause an attack instead? +1 for mobile finally!!

DeletedUser

Wow that's stupid. I guess PC is a lot bigger, but mis-clicking by one square can cause an attack instead? +1 for mobile finally!!
Not stupid. I've had thousands of battles on PC, and maybe 100 or so on mobile at the most, and have had unintended results on mobile due to tapping the wrong square more than I've ever had on PC. Not as a percentage, but in raw numbers. It would be nice to have the skip turn button on PC, like it is on mobile, but not to fix miss clicks.

You want to know what's stupid? Having no way to check the terrain on mobile except by how it looks. Which can be deceiving. And you can only do that by zooming in, which makes it really awkward and tedious since you have to zoom out and in repeatedly. Or do what I do the few times I fight on mobile...just not worry about terrain and hope for the best. There is no contest between the PC and mobile versions of battle, mobile sucks.

DeletedUser31225

how do i skip a unit's turn in battle?

It bugged me for months. I did not even know that I can skip a unit's turn until accidentally I mentioned this to my long gone mentor. Problem is I can ask about something if I am aware of it :)

DeletedUser32348

I totally agree with @Stephen Longshanks had that problem with terrain and not knowing which unit's move is next in line. Big trouble when fighting with artilery.
When u hover the mouse in PC, it highlights the units.

DeletedUser32348

@Agent327 I think clicking out the pop up window should close any window that pops up. Be it in the middle of GE or be it Buy diamond offers. .
What do u guys think of that?

I know sometimes we click more times and we don't even know what just popped up. Happens sometimes. But I'm totally ok with it.

DeletedUser32348

Another Doubt
Is it possible to drop fps in GB in Browser as in mobile / tablet?
U can hit "use 1 fp" a couple of times until straight away reach the sniping amount
In Browser, there's a time lag between "use 1 fp"

DeletedUser32348

i think they fixed that closing pop - up window part in the new update

Agent327

You should let the mods know that so they can just go ahead and shut down the proposal section and announcement feedback threads.

If the would do that they would take away the impression that what you suggest matters.

Have a look at the forwarded idea's and see how many have been implemented. Ideas like an in game post-it, or seeing from what barrack your units come have been forwarded years ago and not only on this forum. Still nothing happened and you don't even get to know why.

DeletedUser31440

If the would do that they would take away the impression that what you suggest matters.

Have a look at the forwarded idea's and see how many have been implemented. Ideas like an in game post-it, or seeing from what barrack your units come have been forwarded years ago and not only on this forum. Still nothing happened and you don't even get to know why.

I'm skeptical of the proposal system myself, but I still wouldn't tell someone that their opinion doesn't matter when they are posting on a forum partially designed to get player's feedback and opinions.

Agent327

I'm skeptical of the proposal system myself, but I still wouldn't tell someone that their opinion doesn't matter when they are posting on a forum partially designed to get player's feedback and opinions.

It all depends on the subject and when it comes to this subject his opinion does not matter at all. They are working on it or not. Whatever you say does not change that.