• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Some Doubts in Game UI

• Thread starter DeletedUser32348
  • Start date

DeletedUser32348

we're all just in the US Server.
Developers have to go through every server's Proposals before they even make a final decision i guess.
must be bubbling with so many proposals in each server. :p

DeletedUser31440

It all depends on the subject and when it comes to this subject his opinion does not matter at all. They are working on it or not. Whatever you say does not change that.

That's just balderdash, the devs are tweaking the game to see what will work best for the playerbase in terms of closing windows without clicking on the close buttons. How is the period of time when they are tweaking that not the right time to weigh in and make suggestions for other windows that should be closed in the same way? You may not care what someone else thinks about the changes or what they would like to see changed, but you aren't the devs and shouldn't speak for them while dissuading others from weighing in on the matter. Feel free to criticize their recommendations, poke holes in their logic, and point them to better solutions but telling them not to discuss/offer opinions is the anithesis of why this forum exists.

Agent327

That's just balderdash, the devs are tweaking the game to see what will work best for the playerbase in terms of closing windows without clicking on the close buttons. How is the period of time when they are tweaking that not the right time to weigh in and make suggestions for other windows that should be closed in the same way? You may not care what someone else thinks about the changes or what they would like to see changed, but you aren't the devs and shouldn't speak for them while dissuading others from weighing in on the matter. Feel free to criticize their recommendations, poke holes in their logic, and point them to better solutions but telling them not to discuss/offer opinions is the anithesis of why this forum exists.

Read back. He is talking about the differences between PC and app. From the start it has been made clear that they are working on making the differences between both platforms disappear. Therefore whatever he likes to see changed does not matter at all.

DeletedUser31440

Read back. He is talking about the differences between PC and app. From the start it has been made clear that they are working on making the differences between both platforms disappear. Therefore whatever he likes to see changed does not matter at all.

@Agent327 I think clicking out the pop up window should close any window that pops up. Be it in the middle of GE or be it Buy diamond offers. .
What do u guys think of that?

I know sometimes we click more times and we don't even know what just popped up. Happens sometimes. But I'm totally ok with it.

The thread may have had to do with differences between the platform, but not the comment where you told @RoyalAdnan that their opinion doesn't matter. You can try to rationalize why telling someone that their thoughts on the game aren't necessary, it won't change the function of the forums, which in part is to help the devs understand what players like about the game and what they think should be changed in order to make it better, both of which require players coming onto the forums and sharing what they think.

DeletedUser32348

@Agent327 the fact of the matter is that you were unnecessarily rude to @RoyalAdnan and now you're trying to defend the indefensible. Just be a big enough person to admit you were wrong and let's move on.
Oh please stop this . . for God's Sake. .
@Stephen Longshanks @Ozyman Tremble Weaklings
Thanks . . but i dint take that as a rude comment though

@Agent327 Don't feel bad either. . i totally understood what u meant to convey.

I was just agreeing on the facts what @Ozyman Tremble Weaklings told that's all. . .
every comments are just opinions that's all. . and need not be correct at all times.

DeletedUser31440

How can I be wrong? He asked me what I think of it and I answer with just that. Nothing wrong or even rude there. If you do not want to know, don't ask.

@Agent327 I think clicking out the pop up window should close any window that pops up. Be it in the middle of GE or be it Buy diamond offers. .
What do u guys think of that?

I know sometimes we click more times and we don't even know what just popped up. Happens sometimes. But I'm totally ok with it.

What you think does not matter. What the devs think does.

Doesn't look like you said anything in relation to what was asked, you merely dismissed the question by saying that what they thought doesn't matter.

DeletedUser32348

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

DeletedUser

How can I be wrong? He asked me what I think of it and I answer with just that. Nothing wrong or even rude there. If you do not want to know, don't ask.
He asked what you/we thought of the ability to close popup windows by clicking anywhere. You responded with a rude comment that had nothing to do with his suggestion. If you can't see that, then that's your problem.

DeletedUser31440

Don't worry I will. Do you trust me, or do you need to check for confirmation?

I don't trust anyone on this forum that sets their profile settings so that other people can't easily go back and look at their previous post history and hides their online status.

DeletedUser3882

In all seriousness, I have poured about 1/4 bottle of water into my coffee mug from this AM, shaken it up and turned it upside down, and chugged it.... Just so I can get every ounce of caffeine from said Mug.

I want to make sure I’m bright eyed and alert as possible waiting to see where this goes! ;)

Agent327

He asked what you/we thought of the ability to close popup windows by clicking anywhere. You responded with a rude comment that had nothing to do with his suggestion. If you can't see that, then that's your problem.

If I can't see that, how can it be my problem????

DeletedUser

I want to make sure I’m bright eyed and alert as possible waiting to see where this goes!
Well, it's getting very close to an extremely rare appearance of my "ignore" button. ;)