• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Space Age Titan Feedback

PJS299

Ope! There's the announcement! I'm only in indy, but hoping to do some very unfair trades and get the hydra.

UBERhelp1

As far as I know, Hydra will be no different from any other special good and not available to trade on the market whether or not you are "in" that era or not. I can't see why they'd change that mechanic at this point in the game.
The HYDRA is a great building, you can get it in earlier ages. However, it'll be extremely expensive to do so, since you need 3000 of each SAT good to build it, and then 100 of each SAT good past level 10, increasing by 100 of each good every level (so level 11 costs 500 goods, level 12 costs 1000, etc).

In other words, goods costs are never going to come down for SAT.

xivarmy

Ahh. This is something I missed. So the goods will actually be available on the market provided you have the other special goods to trade with? Interesting. They have introduced a new twist! I like that - progress! :)
They're not special goods. They're the regular Titan goods. There's just going to be a lot of demand for them (people levelling the buildings far are going to be talking in the 1M+ range of Titan goods they want to consume).

Mor-Rioghain

They're not special goods. They're the regular Titan goods. There's just going to be a lot of demand for them (people levelling the buildings far are going to be talking in the 1M+ range of Titan goods they want to consume).
Okay. Thank you! I did indeed misunderstand the annoucement.

qaccy

The announcement doesn't go into much detail, but it can't be understated just how expensive the SAT GBs will be to level up. The goods requirements will be what really hold most players back, but even the FP costs are nothing to sneeze at. They also have differing costs for each GB, with Pegasus being the cheapest and Hydra being the most expensive. Pegasus is about 1.8x more expensive than the A.I. Core, and Hydra is about 1.6x more expensive than Pegasus (about 2.9x more expensive than the Core). Again though, it'll mostly be the goods that hold back leveling these things. The coins have an interesting side effect of making these even more difficult for lower-age players to build though, since a lot of the game's coin production scales based on age but the GB costs are obviously not taking that into account.

Another important thing to make note of: When the next age releases after SAT, moving up is likely going to kill a lot of potential goods production which will make leveling the GBs up even more difficult. Get in as many levels as you can while you're in SAT, because you may have to just stop leveling them once you leave. ;)

UBERhelp1

Another important thing to make note of: When the next age releases after SAT, moving up is likely going to kill a lot of potential goods production which will make leveling the GBs up even more difficult. Get in as many levels as you can while you're in SAT, because you may have to just stop leveling them once you leave. ;)
To this point - the only way to assure you can level these buildings yourself consistently and quickly is to be in SAT. I'm probably going to start moving up in age to get there to get goods, since there's really no other consistent way.

xivarmy

To this point - the only way to assure you can level these buildings yourself consistently and quickly is to be in SAT. I'm probably going to start moving up in age to get there to get goods, since there's really no other consistent way.
You may be able to park a lot of strong goods production in SAT for after you leave as well - assuming there's a compelling reason to move to space hub when it comes out.

You can get up to 5 goods/tile these days. Leaving behind a production of 2k goods/d say isn't out of the question.

Ebeondi Asi

The problem is Titan requirements for Goods are huge. It will take 37,500 Titan Goods to place the three Titan GB 0 levels.
The cost in Goods for Titan research total is 112,895 Goods (total of all types needed I believe) the Titan Goods needs run approximately 60,000 is what I read.
So a Titan player will not be very likely willing to part with Titan goods so easily as was true in SAJM. And the cost from those who are willing to sell will be much much higher than the cost was for SAJM when it opened.
Since the demand (high) vs availability (low), made even more so due to every level over level ten needing more Titan Goods... I can't predict the cost, or when they will become common enough that the cost drops. It will definitely take many months.

I hope this is of little concern for those wanting to build the Titan GBs who are not in Titan Era.
I may even get into the Goods trade myself.

One new problem will be players rushing to get into Titan Era that are not even close to ready... But that is not my problem.

qaccy

It's also going to somewhat make BPs harder to acquire. Levels won't be rushed as commonly nor as quickly, meaning anyone looking for BPs will be having to focus more on aiding than in previous ages.

...Or buying them with diamonds. Greedy Inno strikes again!

xivarmy

It's also going to somewhat make BPs harder to acquire. Levels won't be rushed as commonly nor as quickly, meaning anyone looking for BPs will be having to focus more on aiding than in previous ages.

...Or buying them with diamonds. Greedy Inno strikes again!
Upcoming buildings provide interesting solutions for this as well with random blueprints being a somewhat common production in the next two events (one of the little sub-spawns in one, and the main building in the next).

Expletive Deleted

Been prepping for the new Era for a couple weeks now. Summer got me stocked up and ready for a big reconstruction in my main.
Looks decently promising for what I want. New GBs that have great boosts, I don't mind the cost limitations. Just means people will have to earn the hyper leveling.

Darkest.Knight

Too funny, I'm looking forward to adding to my lower lvl goods. Really hard to get these days but I bet that'll will change when I have the new goods to trade.

Ebeondi Asi

I have had a good time. Got the three Titan GBs up and filled to ten in all three Worlds..
Fighting is good. I have no issue with the new Troops.
No problem with Keen Eye.