• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Special Premium Building to Boost the Goods Productions

Triopoly Champion

There are 2 continent deposit bonus(CDS) offered for each age or era in average on the current continent map.

I produce stones and marbles with the CDS in Mount Killmore, but there isn't a way for me to get the same bonus for lumber and dye too.

I wish I can buy(with diamonds) a special building that allows me to select 2 more temporarily CDS with the weekly expiration cycle, if possible reserve the 3rd slot with some additional diamonds(the same integration as the 5th military unit).

If I advance on the tech tree, I can pick honey and copper the next week, then rope and brick the following week, just in case the trading don't perform well.

If the goods already got the CDS, then it can't be picked from the new premium building, 1 player may own only 1 such premium building to prevent messing up the market.

Even with 3 additional CDS, the players still won't get every goods production bonus at the same time, the market trading still required, but some temporarily stuck may be relieved.

Last edited:

Lucifer1904

Please place this in the proper format. This allows proposals to be more easily implemented. For now this will be moved to the forge hall for discussion. You may gain some valuable feedback. You can find a link to the proposal guidelines in my signature.

qaccy

This idea sounds like it overlaps with the ability to buy goods directly with diamonds, only this one requires city space. It's slightly interesting, but I don't really see why it's needed.