• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Spent Every Single Ingredients in Fall Event

Triopoly Champion

Update: Just finished my Vingrid fall event, used up every single ingredient again -
Forge of Empires - Vingrid Cooking Recipe Fully Prepared.jpg

It's quiet a challenge and luck, I spent every single ingredient and knowing I'll 100% for sure be able to get the final 2 missing ingredient in time -
Forge of Empires - Vingrid Cooking Contest.jpg

Last edited:

Emberguard

It’s not entirely luck though. If you’re familiar with the recipes you can reasonably speculate on the route that’ll clear all ingredients. Especially if you are nearing the grand prize as that guarantees what star recipes show up

DeletedUser28147

I have a feeling that Inno has decided to increase the strategy needed to complete this event, maybe even all events in the future. I remember this event last year being easier.

Triopoly Champion

I have a feeling that Inno has decided to increase the strategy needed to complete this event, maybe even all events in the future. I remember this event last year being easier.
I noticed the event became harder for my minor worlds, but not the main world, mostly because the fighting quests are more challenge.

"Defeat a Large Army", "Defeat 14-30 Units", only easy if Colonial Champion is my top current age unit.

Solid #1 in my Colonial hood, can easily win any event without any problems -
Forge of Empires - Colonial Fantasy 834.jpg

DeletedUser37581

I noticed the event became harder for my minor worlds, but not the main world, mostly because the fighting quests are more challenge.

"Defeat a Large Army", "Defeat 14-30 Units", only easy if Colonial Champion is my top current age unit.

Solid #1 in my Colonial hood, can easily win any event without any problems -
I feel sorry for you, @tuckerkao
I can't imagine that there is any age where such quests are not trivially easy for anyone with a reasonably established fighting ability - and I'm not even a fighter.

Triopoly Champion

I feel sorry for you, @tuckerkao
I can't imagine that there is any age where such quests are not trivially easy for anyone with a reasonably established fighting ability - and I'm not even a fighter.
Any era from Iron Age to Colonial Age are easier. Indy is a harder age, I also know try to avoid Tomorrow and Arctic Future Era as the fighting can consume quiet bit of units, I can win those battles easily, I just don't want to lose any units or have to spend a lot of time because of those quests especially when I play more than 1 world. This is why so many players seem to stay in Contemporary or Future Era forever.

The same reason why Algona never advances from Contemporary to Tomorrow.

Triopoly Champion

Hey Algona :D Why haven't you aged up to Tomorrow?
There are only 2 possible reasons to stay in a specific era, I know both and they are the reasons why I stay in Colonial for over 1 full year.

1. Military Attacking GBs aren't strong enough for the next era or just simply don't want to waste more units or time to fight harder levels.
2. Guild Treasury Goods or your own goods for fps, because the demands are high for certain GBs, so you can always sell those goods for more fps.

Of course as you age up, the event quests will be harder for both categories.

3. Algona tried to wait for me to advance to Contemporary, but I'm planning to do that. (This would be my last possible guess and definitely not a very good reason for any other players.)

DreadfulCadillac

5.i have enough in 2laned roads to unlock at every second, but i am to scared of 2laned roadsto move to PE:D
also i LOVE industrial and thrive

Triopoly Champion

5.i have enough in 2laned roads to unlock at every second, but i am to scared of 2laned roadsto move to PE:D
also i LOVE industrial and thrive
Conscript Office is the best Progressive barrack to have which doesn't require the 2-lanes roads, also you can earn daily units from the Tank Factory even if it's only in the mud without the 2 lanes road connections.

If I advance up from Colonial, that'll be at least Progressive because Indy Lancers and Champions are weak against Howitzers.

I have a bunch of Ingredients (probably 10), but not Pumpkins. Guess what the recipes require...
Pumpkin Pie, Pumpkin Apple Cobbler, Pumpkin Apple Muffins.

I always save more Apple and Pumpkin because they are the ones with some recipes that take 2 at once.

Last edited:

Emberguard

My worlds:

Brisgard (Trainee)
upload_2019-10-1_17-49-36.png

Noarsil (Apprentice)
Starting ingredients - 26th Sep
upload_2019-10-1_18-10-38.png

End Result
upload_2019-10-1_17-51-59.png

Houndsmoor (Trainee)
upload_2019-10-1_18-2-8.png

Noarsil I deliberately chose more carelessly then the other two cities as I had more ingredients to work with from doing more DC's and logging in more (incidents + daily free). All cities got lvl 7 cottage without league rewards. Would be interesting to know how everyone chose their recipes though. RNG would play a factor as if the recipes just aren't there, they're not there. But it's also crucial to know when it's better to go for a 2 star or 1 star recipe