• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Spring Event 2020 Feedback

RazorbackPirate

I understand what you're saying but there should be some way to know if I'm at danger at the end of the event timeframe...
I crossed the pond exactly like others....
I was Silver the Entire Time...
The exception - last few hours of the night...

I mean.. By now many players Exactly was I bumped by??? Was it 1 player?

I think I have the right to KNOW by how much I lost other than a Percentile...I

It's different if you have an active kingdom with Many players than it is if your Kingdom has less active players during an event.
If I'm in a game where I might need to PAY to lock in my reward... I prefer more transparency in my purchase!

You've given a great reply about getting what I earned...
But what about Earning some level of trust that this isn't going to happen to me Every event like this??
It's a statistic that I can figure out based on the numbers...

But I'll never know how to alter my game play to my advantage....
Examples of this In the game already??? You ask?
Yes there are! What a great question!

Spending fps to gain prints for any GB...
We get to see what other players have donated(How many trips across line by how many players)

I can do the math and know that my purchase using extra in game currency will result in my expected outcome...
This should be READILY AVAILABLE and not a general percentage and percentile result...

It RIGS the game for specific event purchases JUST to ensure your awarded a specific level....
It doesn't have anything to do with what I Earned!!!
Earned... No one earns what they earned!

It's about how many times I got additional event rewards in my kingdoms and if they were a measly 3.... Or a great 100....
That makes a difference.... Even though completely random.... And some only get 5 or less an event in my experience and I'm an active player...
Those lessen a trip, that factored with the Fear of losing my position....
If I'm 1 in 100 or 1 in 10,000... Etc...

These also happen in Guild vs Guild warfare... There's no Earned! It's bought and Paid for!!

all I ask is that I can see the specifics and the numbers... Where did I land....
So I can determine if this will be my continual future in this game/kingdom....

Do I need to pay for the extra level EVERY time for this event??

If I'm being boxed out of extra rewards every time just because of this being @ 5.01% or was I farther out???
5.99% or did I get bumped to 25%

This event has done this in the past and history repeats.. I won the bridge anyways and always top out for my event buildings so that's not the issue at hand.. It's about being able to know securely that I won't play an event for nearly a month only to find out in the last few minutes I won't be bought out of place...
The results for the game should be posted somewhere so I see EXACTLY how many players and my exact percentile...

Also for you to think someone doesn't understand the Event just because they don't write everything in the rules that is wrong just tells me your thinking the feedback was wrong for me to have given....
I feel the "Curve"(maybe chose the wrong term, should have just said the result) in an active kingdom is entirely different than in an inactive kingdom.
I should be able to know what percentage I was out of HOW many players are active in the event.
This way I can make an EARNED decision to purchase an additional trip across the pond with enough diamonds to cost upwards of $50 to $100

Replace everything I've said with Transparency.... Can I Earn that??? Give the specific numbers so I can see where I was...
Please and thank you!
That's a whole lot of words to say you wish the system worked differently than it does. Tough. It works the way that it works and no amount of whining is going to change that. Gold = top 1%, Silver = top 5%. Bronze = top 20%, Amateur = top 50%. As a result, there are no guarantees, and leagues aren't fixed until the last second of the event.

As you've said, this is what's happened in the past, and this is what will happen in the future. Leagues work the way the work, the results are the results, the outcome is fair. Any expectations beyond that are false expectations. As @BlackSand the Sly is fond of saying... "Fair is the first part of fairy tale"

DeletedUser36572

That's a whole lot of words to say you wish the system worked differently than it does. Tough. It works the way that it works and no amount of whining is going to change that. Gold = top 1%, Silver = top 5%. Bronze = top 20%, Amateur = top 50%. As a result, there are no guarantees, and leagues aren't fixed until the last second of the event.

As you've said, this is what's happened in the past, and this is what will happen in the future. Leagues work the way the work, the results are the results, the outcome is fair. Any expectations beyond that are false expectations. As @BlackSand the Sly is fond of saying... "Fair is the first part of fairy tale"

Great analysis ... Especially in regards to players with unsupported expectations.

It’s not that “fairness” doesn’t exist, or cannot be achieved, just that people in general don’t understand that “fairness” doesn’t favor anyone or any outcome.

A Player trying to use game function, or game direction to favor one particular outcome (not specifically inherent to original process function) ... Is promoting the exact opposite of “fairness”, and is more interested in “handicapping”.

Nothing = Nothing

DeletedUser36572

I understand what you're saying but there should be some way to know if I'm at danger at the end of the event timeframe...
I crossed the pond exactly like others....
I was Silver the Entire Time...
The exception - last few hours of the night...

I mean.. By now many players Exactly was I bumped by??? Was it 1 player?

I think I have the right to KNOW by how much I lost other than a Percentile...I

It's different if you have an active kingdom with Many players than it is if your Kingdom has less active players during an event.
If I'm in a game where I might need to PAY to lock in my reward... I prefer more transparency in my purchase!

You've given a great reply about getting what I earned...
But what about Earning some level of trust that this isn't going to happen to me Every event like this??
It's a statistic that I can figure out based on the numbers...

But I'll never know how to alter my game play to my advantage....
Examples of this In the game already??? You ask?
Yes there are! What a great question!

Spending fps to gain prints for any GB...
We get to see what other players have donated(How many trips across line by how many players)

I can do the math and know that my purchase using extra in game currency will result in my expected outcome...
This should be READILY AVAILABLE and not a general percentage and percentile result...

It RIGS the game for specific event purchases JUST to ensure your awarded a specific level....
It doesn't have anything to do with what I Earned!!!
Earned... No one earns what they earned!

It's about how many times I got additional event rewards in my kingdoms and if they were a measly 3.... Or a great 100....
That makes a difference.... Even though completely random.... And some only get 5 or less an event in my experience and I'm an active player...
Those lessen a trip, that factored with the Fear of losing my position....
If I'm 1 in 100 or 1 in 10,000... Etc...

These also happen in Guild vs Guild warfare... There's no Earned! It's bought and Paid for!!

all I ask is that I can see the specifics and the numbers... Where did I land....
So I can determine if this will be my continual future in this game/kingdom....

Do I need to pay for the extra level EVERY time for this event??

If I'm being boxed out of extra rewards every time just because of this being @ 5.01% or was I farther out???
5.99% or did I get bumped to 25%

This event has done this in the past and history repeats.. I won the bridge anyways and always top out for my event buildings so that's not the issue at hand.. It's about being able to know securely that I won't play an event for nearly a month only to find out in the last few minutes I won't be bought out of place...
The results for the game should be posted somewhere so I see EXACTLY how many players and my exact percentile...

Also for you to think someone doesn't understand the Event just because they don't write everything in the rules that is wrong just tells me your thinking the feedback was wrong for me to have given....
I feel the "Curve"(maybe chose the wrong term, should have just said the result) in an active kingdom is entirely different than in an inactive kingdom.
I should be able to know what percentage I was out of HOW many players are active in the event.
This way I can make an EARNED decision to purchase an additional trip across the pond with enough diamonds to cost upwards of $50 to $100

Replace everything I've said with Transparency.... Can I Earn that??? Give the specific numbers so I can see where I was...
Please and thank you!

You have the right to know it was your fault ...

It was absolutely possible (9 times without failure), to achieve a fully upgraded Spring Event Reward Building without having to acquire any League based Upgrades.

... That’s transparent enough.

Learn From Your Mistakes