• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

St.Patrick's Event 2021 Feedback

auroramae

Honestly I like this style of building, excess coins can always be converted into forge points, but excess supplies just sit there. Ever since I got himeji I've had over 30 mil supplies that are never going to get used. If they are going to add supply based event buildings I suggest they add some output for spare supplies. Goods maybe... ?
You can loop through the unbirthday quest.

Lankybrit

It's not a bad event at all. After the first day of getting all the buildings going, it is just a check it every now and again to remove the bottlenecks. But the Druid Temple is great. Doing it on 7 worlds.

qaccy

It's my hope that the carryover surprise box from the previous Forge Bowl event is not factored in to how many Druid Temple upgrades a player can realistically obtain without spending diamonds. If this surprise box is required to max out an event prize for free, and Inno continues with them moving forward, they become less of a bonus and more of a compulsion for every free player to participate in every event if they want to continue maxing out event buildings without paying for them. I hope that's not the case!

(and for the record, I regularly spend money on events. This wouldn't really affect me very much.)

RazorbackPirate

It's my hope that the carryover surprise box from the previous Forge Bowl event is not factored in to how many Druid Temple upgrades a player can realistically obtain without spending diamonds. If this surprise box is required to max out an event prize for free, and Inno continues with them moving forward, they become less of a bonus and more of a compulsion for every free player to participate in every event if they want to continue maxing out event buildings without paying for them. I hope that's not the case!

(and for the record, I regularly spend money on events. This wouldn't really affect me very much.)
That's a whole lot of inflammatory speculation. Unnecessary, if you take out the speculation and do the math. There are multiple strategies to a level 10 druid temple for free without taking into account the kit from the box. The math and strategies are little changed from last year.

All the box does is buy folks some unneeded breathing room.

But yeah, if, and if, and if, then if.

Nice2HaveU

--- After 37 QUEST (not tasks), got 24hr time restriction on the event quest. But the timer is not mentioned anywhere in the event-game due to daily prize not available like other events. Team should add this by default irrespective of daily prize present or not. In this event, "pot of gold" is our daily prize.

--- Spending amount of gold per town should be presented. Event game should not make us to do paperwork. May be 0.001% players not doing paperwork and playing the game wisely, but it will help anyways if it get added (especially for me).

Rest everything is good.

My all time favorite is max button.
My all time unfavorite is clock button.

Last edited:

Agent327

--- After 37 QUEST (not tasks), got 24hr time restriction on the event quest. But the timer is not mentioned anywhere in the event-game due to daily prize not available like other events. Team should add this by default irrespective of daily prize present or not. In this event, "pot of gold" is our daily prize.

You should read more careful

Complete quests to earn Pots of Gold. There are 56 quests to complete, 35 rush quests, and then 1 quest for each day of the event.

Nice2HaveU

You should read more careful

Complete quests to earn Pots of Gold. There are 56 quests to complete, 35 rush quests, and then 1 quest for each day of the event.

Did they mention anywhere timer not be available in the mini-game of shamrocks. Was saying the same, for previous events timer was given on the basis of daily prize logic. Why can't they add it for pot of gold daily collection reset timer in this event inside the mini-game. For every event, this 24hr timer restriction after rush quests ( which is common ). Sorry for the typo on the quest number. Missed to preview before submitting feedback. Myself giving a feedback to add the reset timer of pot of gold in the mini game of town. Having timer inside mini-game of shamrocks to mention the daily pot of gold reset timer is a information even though if players on the rush quest. Have read it already and myself mentioned it because if someone didn't understand what timer myself talking about.

Tony 85 the Generous

This "production " style event is my favorite of FOE events. I have more control over the outcome and strategy, rather than just clicking on buttons to watch players, or frogs, or. bricks. THANK YOU FOEfor bringing this back!
It is the exact opposite of the carnival event (one I hope to never see again).

Lothar123

I definitely really like the event, but I wish the tasks were better balanced in terms of how long they took. I'm close to the end of the second town, and in both towns so far I got through the first 30 or so tasks in a morning/afternoon, but then needed a day or two to slog through the last half dozen tasks or so. It's fun tearing through those first 30 or so tasks, but then spending a couple of days staring at enormous numbers increasing is a lot less fun.

(Yes, I know I can skip tasks, but the point of a feedback thread is to offer feedback. I hope they adjust the balance somewhat next year.)

UBERhelp1

I definitely really like the event, but I wish the tasks were better balanced in terms of how long they took. I'm close to the end of the second town, and in both towns so far I got through the first 30 or so tasks in a morning/afternoon, but then needed a day or two to slog through the last half dozen tasks or so. It's fun tearing through those first 30 or so tasks, but then spending a couple of days staring at enormous numbers increasing is a lot less fun.

(Yes, I know I can skip tasks, but the point of a feedback thread is to offer feedback. I hope they adjust the balance somewhat next year.)
You don't need to, and in fact should not, complete all of the quests.

Lothar123

You don't need to, and in fact should not, complete all of the quests.
Like I said in my post, I know that. Also like I said, I thought I'd take advantage of this feedback thread to offer the feedback that the quests are unbalanced, because I hope that in future years Inno will use this feedback to improve the event.

SharonRB

Not my cup of tea - I would rather solve a mini puzzle or something, but my question is What happened to all the Mass Self Help as a prize - There has been Nothing for the last year almost. That's disheartening when you need them.

Johnny B. Goode

ENOUGH ALREADY! All they're doing is making me ignore the Message Center. Hopefully no one is urgently trying to contact me in-game, because that stinkin' light can blink all it wants. System messages have been becoming more frequent lately, but this is ridiculous. A new one EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. during the event is a bit much. Please, please, please STOP. Thanksbye.

Kranyar the Mysterious

ENOUGH ALREADY! All they're doing is making me ignore the Message Center. Hopefully no one is urgently trying to contact me in-game, because that stinkin' light can blink all it wants. System messages have been becoming more frequent lately, but this is ridiculous. A new one EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. during the event is a bit much. Please, please, please STOP. Thanksbye.
Really? Just click on the system message to open it, then immediately close it. Blinking light gone.

Kranyar the Mysterious

Yes, if you play on a single world that is no problem.
I don't play on anywhere close to a single world, and while a little annoying and not the greatest solution, it is the only solution we have and it does solve the problem. The problem certainly doesn't rise anywhere close to the level of screaming about being forced to ignore the message center and thus missing people's messages.

The best idea I saw on Beta back when the new message center was being tested was to have system messages on all worlds be marked read once read on one world, but nothing became of it, so I wouldn't hold my breath for anything better than we have now.