• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

St Pats event 2nd City Issue

Lankybrit

Hi,

The last two tasks in the 2nd City seem as though they're going to take forever. Get 200B Hats from Hat Factory (currently at about 111B) and upgrade buildings 200 times (currently 147/200) with every upgrade now taking almost 1Q.

Should I just skip these last two and move on when I have enough pots? What do you lose by not getting every single task done?

Thanks.

Last edited:

Lankybrit

OK. I watched FOEHints video and got the answer. Thanks for your wonderful help.

BTW: The answer is to move on if the last couple of tasks are taking too long, and you have the 8.4Q Shamrocks and 1900 Pots.

ODragon

The last two tasks in the 2nd City seem as though they're going to take forever. Get 200B Hats from Hat Factory (currently at about 111B) and upgrade buildings 200 times (currently 147/200) with every upgrade now taking almost 1Q.

On this round, I purposely did not "Upgrade your Flowers Factory to Level 200" until after I "Collect 18Q (Quadrillion) Shamrocks ". This allowed me an easy 100+ levels toward the upgrade buildings 200 times while completing the Flower Factory upgrade quest also. Plan ahead and plan to wait...

Lannister the Rich

Read the feedback thread and you know.
So they can shift through 9 pages of folks whining about the event they evidently hadn’t even tried? How helpful of you...
The answer is wrong, but good luck with it.
It isn’t wrong. If your goal is the event set, then the strategy is to do more cities. If your goal is the grand prizes, then the strategy would definitely not be “spend a long time on one task”.

Last edited:

Agent327

It isn’t wrong. If your goal is the event set, then the strategy is to do more cities. If your goal is the grand prizes, then the strategy would definitely not be “spend a long time on one task”.

As others have said there is no wrong answer because there are various options open depending on what one wants from this event.

You should pay better attention. He is on his second city and aks if he should move on if he has enough pots. Answer given is for the first city, not the second city. 1900 will not be enough pots.

DeletedUser26660

You should pay better attention. He is on his second city and aks if he should move on if he has enough pots. Answer given is for the first city, not the second city. 1900 will not be enough pots.

Instead of being arrogant you could have replied before with this instead of ''the answer is wrong''...worth remembering that everyone needs help at some time.

Agent327

Instead of being arrogant you could have replied before with this instead of ''the answer is wrong''...worth remembering that everyone needs help at some time.

Help at some time isn't a problem. Help all the time is. Info can be found on this forum. Do your homework.