• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Stop screwing with the GBs and the game so much!!!

Why don't you clowns at Inno stop messing with the game so much, you are starting to ruin it. First your MAJOR screw up with the Oracle that people are still pissed about. Still don't know how you geniuses didn't foresee that problem a mile away, makes me think you are exceptionally bad at your job. Second, this new trade attachment SUCKS! EVERYONE hates it! All it does is clutters up the trade threads and buries other trades. Something else you should have foreseen, again, you dropped the ball. Third, I am hearing rumors about you nerfing the Arc now?!?!? You wanna kill your game and bury, carry through with your idiotic plan to mess with the most popular GB of every player in the game. I GUARANTEE you if you mess with the Arc, you will see your game die over night, so you have been warned.

Maybe you geniuses at Inno should start doing in game polls on important changes and see if the people who play, pay and spend a heck of a lot of time playing, what THEY think???? Honestly, nobody cares what you want in your game, this game is no longer yours in a sense, it belongs to the players, so I don't understand why you want to further piss people off who are still fuming from the Oracle debacle and force changes that the majority of the people don't want.

DeletedUser31392

Why don't you clowns at Inno stop messing with the game so much, you are starting to ruin it. First your MAJOR screw up with the Oracle that people are still pissed about. Still don't know how you geniuses didn't foresee that problem a mile away, makes me think you are exceptionally bad at your job. Second, this new trade attachment SUCKS! EVERYONE hates it! All it does is clutters up the trade threads and buries other trades. Something else you should have foreseen, again, you dropped the ball. Third, I am hearing rumors about you nerfing the Arc now?!?!? You wanna kill your game and bury, carry through with your idiotic plan to mess with the most popular GB of every player in the game. I GUARANTEE you if you mess with the Arc, you will see your game die over night, so you have been warned.

Maybe you geniuses at Inno should start doing in game polls on important changes and see if the people who play, pay and spend a heck of a lot of time playing, what THEY think???? Honestly, nobody cares what you want in your game, this game is no longer yours in a sense, it belongs to the players, so I don't understand why you want to further piss people off who are still fuming from the Oracle debacle and force changes that the majority of the people don't want.

What bloody rumors are you referring to about the Arc being Nerfed??? I haven’t read that anywhere on this forum or in Beta...

DeletedUser12620

What bloody rumors are you referring to about the Arc being Nerfed??? I haven’t read that anywhere on this forum or in Beta...

I heard some of these rumers also but I highly doubt they would nurf such a popular Great Building.

qaccy

This is more of a rant than a proposal. A rant that tries to claim that you and your circle of people you talk to within the game constitutes a 'majority' of players. Here's the truth: It doesn't. Thousands of people play this game, if not more. The few dozen you may have seen being outspoken are not a majority.

Also, there is nothing official about the Arc. Just a raging forum debate over it and its effect on the game as a whole. But if it does (or actually has on another forum) lead to action by Inno, I still think it'd be good for the game.

DeletedUser29295

This is funny: everyone in my Guild (on all 3 worlds, G,U and Beta) LOVE the trade attachment. So there is 220 players that like it. Most on my friends list that I swap with LOVE it: so there are 50ish more.

As far as the Oracle, sometimes they have to adjust on the fly: and at least they caught the issue with it earlier then normal. As to the Arc, I highly doubt I highly doubt they will do anything to it now as it has been in game for a long time.

As to your rant, well, eat some more Pecan Pie and relax.

This is funny: everyone in my Guild (on all 3 worlds, G,U and Beta) LOVE the trade attachment. So there is 220 players that like it. Most on my friends list that I swap with LOVE it: so there are 50ish more.

As far as the Oracle, sometimes they have to adjust on the fly: and at least they caught the issue with it earlier then normal. As to the Arc, I highly doubt I highly doubt they will do anything to it now as it has been in game for a long time.

As to your rant, well, eat some more Pecan Pie and relax.

Well in my three guild of 240 people, all the top guilds in each world HATE it and are complaining about it every day and have even gone so far as to ban using it in the trade thread as it buries EVERYTHING! The most annoying update yet.

DeletedUser31392

"AT THIS TIME" There you have it, so they are gonna screw with the Arc. You heard it here first.

That’s not what that means. Take off the tinfoil hat and chill. If there was any indication of this happening it would be announced in Beta and players could cause an uproar.

What this means is this has not been discussed by anyone in the Inno Circles. The info for that would leak well before the change on Beta and you would hear an uproar from players across all worlds and servers.

This is more of a rant than a proposal. A rant that tries to claim that you and your circle of people you talk to within the game constitutes a 'majority' of players. Here's the truth: It doesn't. Thousands of people play this game, if not more. The few dozen you may have seen being outspoken are not a majority.

Also, there is nothing official about the Arc. Just a raging forum debate over it and its effect on the game as a whole. But if it does (or actually has on another forum) lead to action by Inno, I still think it'd be good for the game.

I'm only referring to all three top guilds in the three worlds I play, but sure, what do those top players know about anything, I guess I should bow to YOUR expertise in the matter? Whatever, I know what I'm talking about even if you don't, lol.

DeletedUser31392

I'm only referring to all three top guilds in the three worlds I play, but sure, what do those top players know about anything, I guess I should bow to YOUR expertise in the matter? Whatever, I know what I'm talking about even if you don't, lol.

Perhaps the circle you run with are a rude bunch?

The first day everyone spammed the crap out of the trade offers to have some fun with it. But now most just post the old way still and only post the attachments when they are in need of goods for fast action on it.

Salsuero

Why don't you clowns at Inno stop messing with the game so much, you are starting to ruin it.

Since it's Inno's game... not sure how they would get anything done without "messing" with it. Best way to get your point across... open with an insult! Genius!!! ;)

this new trade attachment SUCKS! EVERYONE hates it! All it does is clutters up the trade threads and buries other trades. Something else you should have foreseen, again, you dropped the ball.

Everyone? That's bold of you. I love it and it's used in our guild to great efficiency. I've gotten more trades taken because of it than before in the same amount of time.

Third, I am hearing rumors about you nerfing the Arc now?!?!? You wanna kill your game and bury, carry through with your idiotic plan to mess with the most popular GB of every player in the game. I GUARANTEE you if you mess with the Arc, you will see your game die over night, so you have been warned.

You know those darn rumor mills... did this rumor come from an Inno developer? Exactly who are you to be issuing warnings anyways? Strong words, but I suspect Inno will do what Inno wants, with or without your blessing.

And what would the players do if Inno shut down FoE tomorrow? Would they sue? Would the riot? Would they burn a pirate flag? I'm not sure this game belongs to you as much as you claim, but good luck defending that position in court. I'm not happy with what happened to the Oracle one bit, but come one dude. Maybe you need to get off your computer once in a while... get some sun and fresh air!

I'm only referring to all three top guilds in the three worlds I play

Maybe you should consider better guilds... ones that aren't seemingly full of bully complainers who don't appear to have a firm grasp on reality? Just a thought since it's clearly eating away at your sanity.

but sure, what do those top players know about anything

Interesting self-actualized revelation. Your words, not ours.

I guess I should bow to YOUR expertise in the matter?

It couldn't hurt!

Whatever, I know what I'm talking about even if you don't, lol.

Somehow I don't think you do. Call it a hunch.

Last edited:

DeletedUser28670

Could really use an Ardak meme right now...
I shall do my best imitation of Ardak.
*imitates Ardak*

64148885.jpg

opinion-of-240-people-not-equal-to-half-a-millions-opinions-eh.jpg

Salsuero

This quote has been deleted by Lancer. Due to the actual post also being removed by another moderator. /QUOTE]

You can continue your abuse and animosity towards others. I can only pity the people in your life who must endure it on a regular basis. It will not, however, get me to back down. I'm not that easily intimidated. You only reveal yourself as the cowardly bully know-nothing that we all suspect you to be.

By the way, knowledge about this game is not hard to come by if you put in a little effort and can read at a moderately-educated level.

Last edited by a moderator:

Salsuero

Cheatriots and their fans are degenerates!

Jealousy is a very ugly emotion. So sad.

No, you are a cowardly wanna be internet tough guy who wouldn't say jack in real life ya cowardly little lion, you are the worst form of scum on the planet

LOL -- oh really? How do you know me so well? Billy... Billy-Bob is that you? Fancy seeing you here!

surprise surprise you are an Imerican to boot, the most hated country in the known galaxy.

What's an Imerican? You know what happens when you ass-u-me, right? How many other planets in the "known galaxy" have you visited to make such a bold statement? Maybe you should come back down to Earth.