• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Stop screwing with the GBs and the game so much!!!

DeletedUser28670

Surprise Surprise I have reported Dedley the Great.
Are you related to that dbag Dudley in harry potter movies Dedley?
rs_560x415-150730105109-560-dudley.jpg

I had to wait 2 minutes and 20 seconds total to report all of your troll comments. That's how many there were.

Last edited by a moderator:

*Arturis*

This is funny: everyone in my Guild (on all 3 worlds, G,U and Beta) LOVE the trade attachment. So there is 220 players that like it. Most on my friends list that I swap with LOVE it: so there are 50ish more.

As far as the Oracle, sometimes they have to adjust on the fly: and at least they caught the issue with it earlier then normal. As to the Arc, I highly doubt I highly doubt they will do anything to it now as it has been in game for a long time.

As to your rant, well, eat some more Pecan Pie and relax.
Not true, I still remember the nerf on my Zues/CoA/Cdm.

DeletedUser29623

For us mobile players in large guilds, those attachments are a godsend. Before, if I wanted to help out a guildie with a trade, I had to go over to the market, scroll through dozens and dozens of trades, and then guess which one was theirs because the person offering is not identified. Now I just click on it.

DeletedUser4441

The Attack GB changes were necessary to help balance attack and defense for GVG. The previous max (at level 10) of 50/0% was replaced with a 30/30% max at 10. This was completely done for GVG balance prior to it being introduced into the game.

DeletedUser26263

SUGGESTION TO GUILDS ON TRADE ATTACHMENTS

Before declaring trade attachments a bad idea, I would suggest a review of trading procedures inside guilds. In our guilds, we tested these out in a variety of threads and situations and came to our own conclusions. I'll share a few -- but obviously everyone will have their own opinions based on their own experiences. Here's what we did:

- We limited the use of these attachments to three at a time per player in trading threads.

- We asked that those doing a "big sale on goods" involving a lot of posts to use text and only post one or two attachments as examples.

- We require guild members to declare unfair trades and give a reason. For such "explanatory" posts (outside the guild, buying goods with FPs, etc) we ask that members not use attachments at all.

These are just a few examples of things one can try. This is new territory and undoubtedly even what I am suggesting here may change as this plays itself out. All I am suggesting is that before we declare anything "sucks", we work with it a bit and see if it can be made to function successfully.

I will also say this -- I have never seen trades fly so fast now that the tool is active. WOW!

DeletedUser29563

Before my time I mean...don't remember the month I started playing...

Should leave well enough alone, don't change it.
If FOE keeps cutting back on the game, inevitably it could cost them players and in the end, money.
Why don't they see that?
I wonder how many have left because of the last fiasco, the GB malfunction?!?.
I feel they are going about it in the complete opposite manner. If anything, I feel if they may increase the rewards form the lesser GB's, this could create more competition. Maybe me thinks??
Anyway, history [in life] has taught us: that once you give something to the populous, you can't take it back.
Best example is Prohibition.....
Ever tried taking a candy bar from a kid when it's half eaten?
I'm done my rant.
Sorry for posting here, I'm not very tech savvy and couldn't figure out where to properly post.
I know I'm going to be scolded. The forum leaders can erase all this at their pleasure.

Lucifer1904

Moved to forge hall. On this topic as it has been stated before by multiple moderators at this time there are no plans to nerf the arc.

DeletedUser21322

We do understand that the game is always evolving. The developers are trying there best to improve the game. Just as in life, not everything changed is for the better. However they are working on the over all improvement of the game. We are very sorry you do not agree with the moves the developers are making.

Salsuero

Anyway, history [in life] has taught us: that once you give something to the populous, you can't take it back.

Tell that to Civil War era slaveholders and see if they agree with you! And they gave me the Oracle at a reasonable cost to level up to 10 and then took that reasonable cost back by making it significantly more expensive. So I think Inno can quite literally do whatever Inno wants. Does Inno try to screw us on purpose? Nope. Do we have to be happy with it? Nope. Do we have to settle for it? Perhaps... perhaps not.

DeletedUser8428

Tell that to Civil War era slaveholders and see if they agree with you! And they gave me the Oracle at a reasonable cost to level up to 10 and then took that reasonable cost back by making it significantly more expensive. So I think Inno can quite literally do whatever Inno wants. Does Inno try to screw us on purpose? Nope. Do we have to be happy with it? Nope. Do we have to settle for it? Perhaps... perhaps not.

I think you're right on. 1. Inno can do what Inno wants - well for heaven's sake of course they can - it's their game. We can have a ton of opinions (as many as there are players) about what make a good business model, whether actions are "fair" (whatever that means) and why we think Inno does what it does .... but the truth is, we have no facts about why they do what they do and we're not going to be given that info. 2. Does Inno try to screw us on purpose? Nah. But our goals are not the company goals and it's clear that on 23 servers, players are content to continue playing the game (=$). 3. Do we have to settle for it? I think we have two choices. Play the game or don't. We propose changes and argue about semantics or whatever it is we argue about ... but whether or not Inno makes changes to the game is clearly unrelated to us.