• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

T.farm level up discussion

RazorbackPirate

I've been more or less keeping track of my winnings. Since July of last year when they were introduced. I've had 7 wins overall
OMG!!! Why the HELL are we even talking about this? You've just blown you're entire premise apart. 25% of 32 weeks is 8 TF upgrades. Again, what the hell are you even talking about here?
As I posted in the other reply, that data between less/more ownership of farms (20+ farms) is not something I believe is at hand and doubt it is something considered nor do we know if that actually is something that may or may not affect the rewards outcome. My reasoning for that is based on a few friends whom I've asked about their experience with farm upgrades and to which they seem to get them more but don't bother to place them in the city. Most of them have 5 or less farms on average. With about half of those being level 2. Idk if that's something to consider tbh.
You believe. According to your own data, you're right on track with the published number. You think otherwise, prove it. With data. Not memories and conjecture.

You got 7 in 32 weeks, I got 7 in 32 weeks. You have 25+ TFs in your city, I have 3. Yup, seems Inno is really screwing you over. Seriously, get out of here with that.

voidsource

Don't put words in my mouth. I said nothing of the sort. I have said, and will continue to say that I think you're wrong. I'm also telling you how easily you can prove your supposition. You simply refuse to.

You've stablished that. What you've not established is that the RNG is faulty. To do that you need data, data you don't have and don't seem inclined to get.

You're right, I don't have the data, because I'm not the one trying to prove Inno lies in their numbers. Inno did release the data, they've published the % on the encounter. You're making the accusation Inno is lying with that number, fine. Now prove it. Thousands of lines of data, recorded and shared here.

Wow, these are some wild accusations. If only there were a way to 100%, unequivocally prove it. Oh wait, there is. Do it.

BTW - What did support say when you reported this?

For what it's worth, I have 3 deployed and 4 in storage. Don't think I've sold any. That's 7 in 32 weeks, 25% would be 8. Seems to be working fine.
My experience is not the same as yours and vice versa. What I've mentioned here is proof enough that it is happening. Whether it applies to the masses can be up to debate but it does not mean it does not happen. You're trying to make an assertion that bc of one person's experience, that I'm lying and you're doing so by putting the language in your writing. Yet here I am stating it's happened.

As you say you "think", it isn't the same as saying you"know", since you don't have data on what other players have experienced. Like I said earlier I've made an observation from friends of mine that they have gotten it, at least at a smaller gap period but I've also mentioned their cities does not reflect or is close to mines. I've got 28 farms and they tend to have on average less than 5 with about half of them on level 2.

wolfhoundtoo

It's called a random number generator. There will be random results and individuals results will vary. What you've mentioned here isn't actually proof of anything beyond the fact that random is frequently random.

voidsource

OMG!!! Why the HELL are we even talking about this? You've just blown you're entire premise apart. 25% of 32 weeks is 8 TF upgrades. Again, what the hell are you even talking about here?

You believe. According to your own data, you're right on track with the published number. You think otherwise, prove it. With data. Not memories and conjecture.

You got 7 in 32 weeks, I got 7 in 32 weeks. You have 25+ TFs in your city, I have 3. Yup, seems Inno is really screwing you over. Seriously, get out of here with that.
My whole thing was about seeing if we can do some changes in which players wont have to wait 13/14 weeks to gain one single farm upgrade. Which definitely puts into question how this works.

wolfhoundtoo

My whole thing was about seeing if we can do some changes in which players wont have to wait 13/14 weeks to gain one single farm upgrade. Which definitely puts into question how this works.

You are confusing being unhappy with the way it works and you thinking it's not working at the percentages it's intended. If you want to propose they up the percentage chance of getting a TF upgrade then try the proposal forum (although I have no idea if that's allowed in the proposal rules it's been so long since i last read them).

If you want to complain that you have to wait so long then you in the right place but there's zero reasons to try and blame it on Inno's percentage reward not working correctly because you simply want more of whatever you want.

RazorbackPirate

My experience is not the same as yours and vice versa. What I've mentioned here is proof enough that it is happening. Whether it applies to the masses can be up to debate but it does not mean it does not happen. You're trying to make an assertion that bc of one person's experience, that I'm lying and you're doing so by putting the language in your writing. Yet here I am stating it's happened.
Again, putting words. I never said you were lying about your experience. I've always said, you're wrong in your conclusion. If you believe you're not, prove it with enough data to prove it. You're personal experience is not relevant. Only enough data to prove your premise is. Data that's sorely lacking.
As you say you "think", it isn't the same as saying you"know", since you don't have data on what other players have experienced. Like I said earlier I've made an observation from friends of mine that they have gotten it, at least at a smaller gap period but I've also mentioned their cities does not reflect or is close to mines. I've got 28 farms and they tend to have on average less than 5 with about half of them on level 2.
I KNOW the 25% chance is correct. I 100% believe the RNG works as advertised. EVERY attempt to prove it wrong has been unable to do so. Every RNG in EVERY area, EVERY time, under EVERY circumstance.

You want to be the one to prove Inno cheats and lies, do it. Get the data and prove it. But right now, based on you're own small sample of 32 weeks, you're running right about 25%. This whole thing is silly. And now we get to watch you double and triple down on silly. Data. No conjecture, no emotion. Data.

RazorbackPirate

And there we have it. Just like last time. You don't like only a 25% chance and want Inno to change it 'cause reasons. That you would then come here with false allegations of corrupt dealings is laughable.

You don't like 25% because of how long it will take you to get all of your Terrace Farms to Level 2. Every play style has it's consequences. Seems this is yours.

voidsource

You are confusing being unhappy with the way it works and you thinking it's not working at the percentages it's intended. If you want to propose they up the percentage chance of getting a TF upgrade then try the proposal forum (although I have no idea if that's allowed in the proposal rules it's been so long since i last read them).

If you want to complain that you have to wait so long then you in the right place but there's zero reasons to try and blame it on Inno's percentage reward not working correctly because you simply want more of whatever you want.
Innis percentage are based per interaction not as a whole, which is what everyone's argument is based off of, from data collected individually and then estimated a percentage. When in reality is per interaction. So each week you have a chance of getting it by 25%, my argument is that after x period, should there not be a fail safe measure to avoid extended periods of time off no rewards?

Repetition without variety makes it seem like there's something wrong with it. I'm sure if devs heard of a player getting farm upgrades week after week they would do something about it. The same is true with any higher rewarding prize.

wolfhoundtoo

Innis percentage are based per interaction not as a whole, which is what everyone's argument is based off of, from data collected individually and then estimated a percentage. When in reality is per interaction. So each week you have a chance of getting it by 25%, my argument is that after x period, should there not be a fail safe measure to avoid extended periods of time off no rewards?

Repetition without variety makes it seem like there's something wrong with it. I'm sure if devs heard of a player getting farm upgrades week after week they would do something about it. The same is true with any higher rewarding prize.

I'm sure they wouldn't do anything about it They don't care about individual players results the only thing they need to work on is to make sure the overall game is appropriate for the player base. If you are the lucky enough to get an upgrade every week for 12 weeks good for you. The devs don't care. At best they might have something in their data sorting tools to mark rarities to see if there's a problem with the code.

As for what it seems that's the nature of a random generator with so few variables. It's why you'll see a bunch of head or tails in a row when you toss a coin. there's only TWO outcomes so sometimes it will be the same one alot. Same with the very few options.

Then again the issue here isn't what it seems like but you trying to get what you want and changing it once your own data proved you incorrect. Like I said if you want change go to the proposal forum and post there in accordance with their rules instead of trying to gin up a fake outcry to try and get what you want.

Also you got a reward EACH and EVERY time you did that GE encounter and won. You just didn't LIKE the reward you got.

voidsource

And there we have it. Just like last time. You don't like only a 25% chance and want Inno to change it 'cause reasons. That you would then come here with false allegations of corrupt dealings is laughable.

You don't like 25% because of how long it will take you to get all of your Terrace Farms to Level 2. Every play style has it's consequences. Seems this is yours.
As I responded to the other guy, the 25% is based on the interaction not as a collective measure. Which is what makes your data collection faulty. We can easily assert this by looking up any official data based on prize winnings percentages. You and I will see that it's 25% on getting an upgrade based on that interaction that week for that upgrade prize percentage. It isn't based on how many times you've done it, how long the upgrade had been released for, ect ..

The one "fact" you're basing this entirely on is unofficial 3rd party data to apply to the masses. Yet it itself does not guaranteed that that's how it'll play out. Why? Bc the reality is that is based on interaction and not collectively. And as I mentioned before I have proved that my case is different.

But hey if you want to base your argument that unofficial data as a whole is the law of the land (collectively) and not per individual interaction then I can't change your mind. I just believe that after 13/14 straight weeks that maybe there should be some consideration into tweaking the code so it isn't like this.

Last edited:

voidsource

I'm sure they wouldn't do anything about it They don't care about individual players results the only thing they need to work on is to make sure the overall game is appropriate for the player base. If you are the lucky enough to get an upgrade every week for 12 weeks good for you. The devs don't care. At best they might have something in their data sorting tools to mark rarities to see if there's a problem with the code.

As for what it seems that's the nature of a random generator with so few variables. It's why you'll see a bunch of head or tails in a row when you toss a coin. there's only TWO outcomes so sometimes it will be the same one alot. Same with the very few options.

Then again the issue here isn't what it seems like but you trying to get what you want and changing it once your own data proved you incorrect. Like I said if you want change go to the proposal forum and post there in accordance with their rules instead of trying to gin up a fake outcry to try and get what you want.

Also you got a reward EACH and EVERY time you did that GE encounter and won. You just didn't LIKE the reward you got.
Yeah i don't think so either. Plus requests section seems like your in popularity contest where the clique's are in control and not really wanting to pass something unless it's more attack power our another gb that is related to military might. I remember when someone suggested putting a request to have a timer on ge showing you how much time you had left from the extra turn you purchase in the tavern, only to have the group complain. Took them a while.

Sometimes ideas are good. Just clique's are toxic.

RazorbackPirate

As I responded to the other guy, the 25% is based on the interaction not as a collective measure. Which is what makes your data collection faulty. We can easily assert this by looking up any official data based on prize winnings percentages. You and I will see that it's 25% on getting an upgrade based on that interaction that week for that upgrade prize percentage. It isn't based on how many times you've done it, how long the upgrade had been released for, ect ..
You clearly don't understand how an RNG works or how % chance works. As such there is no changing your feels... And yes, how many times you've done it and your results over that time will prove if the percentages are accurate. 7 upgrades in 32 weeks means that 22% of the time, you won a TF upgrade. You're one upgrade behind to be right on 25%, but that how these things roll. The larger your sample size, the closer it will be to the published %. Once you get into the thousands, you'll be dead on accurate in how your results match the %. Tight now, I'd say you're pretty close.

Silly.
The one "fact" you're basing this entirely on is unofficial 3rd party data to apply to the masses. Yet it itself does not guaranteed that that's how it'll play out. Why? Bc the reality is that is based on interaction and not collectively. And as I mentioned before I have proved that my case is different.
No. I'm basing it on Inno's publicly shared number of 25%. The same 25% you seem to to be running pretty darn close to. You've had a bad streak no one is denying that. Where were you when you were on a roll? RNG not broken then?
But hey if you want to bad your argument that unofficial data as a whole is the law of the land (collectively) and not per individual interaction then I can't change your mind. I just believe that after 13/14 straight weeks that maybe there should be some consideration into tweaking the code so it isn't like this.
Quit saying I said stuff I didn't. I said nothing about unofficial data. I've merely shared my own data and compared both my personal data and your personal data against the stated %. Seems we're both right on track, despite the difference in number of TFs. Why should they tweak the code when you're running right at the stated %?

Not that it will make a difference but I'll leave you with this.

My HC is at level 58 and has been for 6 months or more. About 8 weeks ago, I had a streak where it seemed every two or three days I was getting the 200 FP reward. When I had the day I hit 200 FPs twice, I thought to myself, "I'll pay for this." Sure enough it's been about 6 weeks since a 200 FP payout. How long before I hit one again? Who knows, who cares? Over time, I will get exactly what I can expect from it.

Just like you will with GE. Nature of the beast.

voidsource

You clearly don't understand how an RNG works or how % chance works. As such there is no changing your feels... And yes, how many times you've done ad your results over that time will prove if the percentages are accurate. 7 upgrades in 32 weeks means that 22% of the time, you won a TF upgrade. You're one upgrade behind to be right on 25%, but that how these things roll. The larger your sample size, the closer it will be to the published %. Once you get into the thousands, you'll be dead on accurate in how your results match the %. Tight now, I'd say you're pretty close.

Silly.

No. I'm basing it on Inno's publicly shared number of 25%. The same 25% you seem to to be running pretty darn close to. You've had a bad streak no one is denying that. Where were you when you were on a roll? RNG not broken then?

Quit saying I said stuff I didn't I said nothing about unofficial data. I've merely shared my own data and compared both my personal data and your personal data against the stated %. Seems we're both right ion track, despite the difference in number of TFs. Why should they tweak the code when you're running right at the stated %?

Not that it will make a difference but I'll leave you with this.

My HC is at level 58 and has been for 6 months or more. About 8 weeks ago, I had a streak where it seemed every two or three days I was getting the 200 FP reward. When I had the day I hit 200 FPs twice, I thought to myself, "I'll pay for this later." Sure enough it's been about 6 weeks since a 200 FP payout. How long before I hit one again? Who knows, who cares? Over time, I will get exactly what I can expect from it.

Just like you will with GE. Nature of the beast.
Again your own data is not official data.
Unless inno states that encounter 62, farm upgrade 25% chance is meant to be collectively and not per interaction as such, then that data collecting means nothing. Bc again, it's not official and inno had not made such statement. What they do say is you have a 25% chance of getting it, per attempt, not overall.

RazorbackPirate

Again your own data is not official data.
Unless inno states that encounter 62, farm upgrade 25% chance is meant to be collectively and not per interaction as such, then that data collecting means nothing. Bc again, it's not official and inno had not made such statement. What they do say is you have a 25% chance of getting it, per attempt, not overall.
Inno say's you've got a 25% chance. You've gotten one 22% of the time. What part isn't making sense to you?

voidsource

Inno say's you've got a 25% chance. You've gotten one 22% of the time. What Part of this isn't making sense to you?
25% per attempt not overall experience though. I doubt they are saying hey x player has not gotten it on x time so let's wait till it hits 25%.

Bc if that was true then when I last received my 7th upgrade i was in week 20. And we both know that isn't 25%.

DeletedUser

Inno say's you've got a 25% chance. You've gotten one 22% of the time. What part isn't making sense to you?

Like trying to reason with the ones that think a slot is "ready" in Vegas lol. If you flip a coin and it lands on heads then the chance that the next one will be tails is exactly the same as if it would have been tails previously. Some people will never grasp this seemingly simple concept.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

25% per attempt not overall experience though. I doubt they are saying hey x player has not gotten it on x time so let's wait till it hits 25%.

Bc if that was true then when I last received my 7th upgrade i was in week 20. And we both know that isn't 25%.

The RNG has no record of it's previous results so why bring them up to say that it "owes" you more ?

RazorbackPirate

Like trying to reason with the ones that think a slot is "ready" in Vegas lol. If you flip a coin and it lands on heads then the chance that the next on will be tails is exactly the same as if it would have been tails previously. Some people will never grasp this seemingly simple concept.
Vegas was built for and on these folks.

:oops::rolleyes::D:D:D:D:D:D:DDeep Breath:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:rolleyes:o_O