• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Tavern Boosts

wontn23

I've read the wiki but, am having trouble deciphering the reward time. Say I want to boost my coin production for 4 hours (200 silver for 4 hours). Do I activate the boost before the next cycle of coin timer starts? (Apartment house, 8 hours) Or do I activate the boost so that the coin collection is during the boost time?

wontn23

So you are saying, If I boost something 2 hours into an 8 hour collection cycle, only 4 hours will be boosted?

DeletedUser34787

So you are saying, If I boost something 2 hours into an 8 hour collection cycle, only 4 hours will be boosted?

Yes, correct - and you won't then get the boosted collection.

Best to boost as soon before collecting as you're able to be on, really.

Algona

No. See below.

Yes, correct - and you won't then get the boosted collection.

Best to boost as soon before collecting as you're able to be on, really.

You misread wontn's question.

They are asking if a 4 hour boost will partially effect the production of an 8 hour production if activated in the middle of the production. The answer to that is no.

wantn, the boost has to be active when the building is collected. If you activate the boost any time before the collection such that the boost is active when the building is collected you will get the full boost applied.

Which means you can activate a four hour boost 3h:59m before collecting or 1 second before collecting and still get the full boost applied.

Does that answer your question?