• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Tavern Silver to Reduce Continental Map Travel

DeletedUser33079

I would like to see the ability to use Tavern Silver in the Clock Reduction Area of the Tavern to reduce the amount of travel time in the Continental Map. We can already use Silver to reduce Construction time. During several Events there have been requirements that force travel and when you are at 2 days to get to the next location, that can be a bit cumbersome.

DeletedUser31440

It's niche enough to be sensible, but seems like it would be easier to just plan ahead and start the scout early enough that it will be done when you need it, just don't open the C-Map until the scout quest is up though.

DeletedUser33079

I often do not want to advance too quickly so I can keep my Troops in relative relation or in a strong positioin to the ground we are about to encounter so I do not move too far ahead. When doing some of the Events it often requires you to obtain sectors so you are foced to travel. Unless you know the script ahead of time it is not a known item. I don't know too many members that are able to sit still and wait 2 minutes let alone 2 Days for something to complete.

DeletedUser31440

When doing some of the Events it often requires you to obtain sectors so you are foced to travel. Unless you know the script ahead of time it is not a known item. I don't know too many members that are able to sit still and wait 2 minutes let alone 2 Days for something to complete.

You can easily find the quests that will be given for events/historical questlines ahead of time, so I don't see the issue there. As for the lack of patience, why should they be rewarded for being in a rush? That's what the diamond option to immediately finish a scout is for.

Graviton

I save my Continent Map specifically for Events. Unless I have a sector or two left over, and thus catch DCs that require Continent work, I ignore it completely. I save my diamonds for the same purpose: to instantly scout when an Event requires scouting. I really don't spend diamonds on anything else (except this Carnival, and I'm regretting that).

Dreikhelm

It's niche enough to be sensible, but seems like it would be easier to just plan ahead and start the scout early enough that it will be done when you need it, just don't open the C-Map until the scout quest is up though.
The only thing is that this isn't an option on mobile as the only way you can view the PvP towers in via the C-Map.

DeletedUser31440

The only thing is that this isn't an option on mobile as the only way you can view the PvP towers in via the C-Map.

What is more important, viewing the PvP Towers for some unknown reason? or being prepared for an event?

DeletedUser28670

I already proposed this a while ago, rejected. DNSL list or somehting?

DeletedUser33079

Guess its all about them Diamonds, Don't want to spend them if I could use free Silver. Sorry to hear its been rejected. I will just go back to my corner and practice my meditation.

Freshmeboy

Yeah, don't split, dude...these guys are killing me with alabaster strategies to win FoE...Stick around...

DeletedUser26532

You can easily find the quests that will be given for events/historical questlines ahead of time, so I don't see the issue there. As for the lack of patience, why should they be rewarded for being in a rush? That's what the diamond option to immediately finish a scout is for.

While this is true, the fact that you can look ahead or be patient doesn't mean that its a bad proposal.

The tavern allows recruitment and construction acceleration, both of which are already things which auto complete by paying diamonds. This seems a perfectly logical expansion (even if the format isn't correct).

Its a yes for me.