• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

tech tree requirements in a table

jeffj2

I searched, and can't find it. Is there a reference card or table - showing the Tech Tree requirements by Era?
Thanks in advance,
JeffJ

The Lady Redneck

Go to the tech tree. in the top left hand corner there is a little blue button with 3 vertical white lines. Click on that. A Research costs window will open the in age you are in with the name at the top with a list of everything you need for that age.To the right of the name there is a gold arrow button. If you click that it will take you to the list of all you need for your next age. You can click through that list all the way up to Jupiter Moon to see what you will need right through the game.

jeffj2

Thank you Lady Redneck. I did click thru it. And that is helpful. It looks like the high-age eras might be a challenge for coins and supplies.

The Lady Redneck

Which is why you are better to take your time in the game. get into the habit of not aging up before you are ready. Set yourself goals. Mine were to First get into a good guild with plenty of seasoned players who know the game so could give me advice. Then before I moved up an Era I made sure I was in the first 3 in my hood, could auto battle all 4 levels of GE. Had enough FP packs and forward ers goods to complete all of the techs in my next Era. Even though I knew I would not be rushing through them. And made sure only to have the GBs that would help me and leveled them up constantly. Doing that helped me build up all I needed never to be short of anything.

jeffj2

Thanks Lady Redneck and Johnny. That is good info about the game and the Tech Tree.
I am a highly active player, GBG manager, and 15 months into the game. I have hovers in Progressive. And I'll uplevel when my attack % gets a bit higher.

GE at this point is just how fast I can click thru it. Your advice is quite good for growing players.